Discussion: Trump: N. Korea Made 'A Very Wise’ Decision In Backing Down From Threats

On Tuesday, North Korean state media reported that Kim had decided not to launch the missile, but threatened he may change his mind “if the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions,” the Wall Street Journal reported.

Rump is basically calling Kim Jong Un a punk ass coward. One madman playing chicken with another madman to see who will back down first.

Seems to me that this is where China is going to step up to the plate to take America down a few notches. I said this back in the Spring of this year: America will be in the beginnings of a recession by Dec. 2017. China will play some part in that.

3 Likes

The despotic, impulsive President of North Korea is better in a crisis than my President.

3 Likes

looooooooosing it

1 Like

Shut up shut up shut up. Stop trying to provoke a war. There is no winner on any side if a war starts. We know we would win, but it would be a pyrrhic victory costing millions of lives, and for what? Your ego?

6 Likes

Dialed back the provocative rhetoric? Not really. The second sentence of his tweet is still menacing.

5 Likes

I feel China doesn’t need to do that, given how awesome a job Trump is already doing.

1 Like

I meant that China will be taking us down a few economic notches. There is no doubt in my mind that China is working behind the scenes to take this pot off the boil. Rump just keeps putting it back on the boil because his malignant narcissism demands no less.

Xi won’t tolerate much more of this foolishness because he can’t afford to.

7 Likes

A very stupid and wholly unnecessary comment from our gasbag-in-chief.

5 Likes
4 Likes

He’s like my Min-pin, safely standing between my legs and barking when I throw rocks at a coyote to chase it from the neighborhood.

5 Likes

Trump’s too god-damn stupid to understand that North Korea’s been doing this for decades. They’re the mouse in a cartoon cat and mouse show, and their job is to bug the cat and so make the Dear Leader look brave and defiant. They know the cat can kill the mouse any time, but that’s probably going to be the end of the show. And nobody wants that. Nobody sane anyway.

4 Likes

I am so tired of this asshole’s alpha male schtick.

2 Likes

He is truly a pathetic, sick little man. He’s breaking his arm, patting himself on the back for “dominating” over Kim and the DPRK. News flash, shithead; you have played right in to L’il Kim’s hands. What an embarrassment we have to call our “President.” Hopefully, not for too much longer.

2 Likes

Nailed it.

Oh , you DID kiss and make up .

Is there anything that this stupid arrogant asshole can’t fuck up? God help us all.

2 Likes

A REAL president would have thanked Kim Jong-Un for helping to avoid a catastrophic war - stating that we hope to open a new dialog that will bring our nations together to achieve a better relationship that benefits both/all nations. Trump’s words are more like a taunt that reopens wounds, takes credit for work done by others, and is pathetically juvenile.

2 Likes

Everything else he says just comes back to bite him.

Note that after all this posturing, North Korea still has a miniaturized nuke, which was supposed to be a major red line. So he essentially moved that line up to not bombing Guam, then “backed off.” Trump gets his stupid “win” in his own addled brain, and Kim gets to keep his nuke. And Trump’s already forgotten about it. Good job, everyone!

North Korea decided to let Rump destroy our country instead

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available