Discussion: Trump: Maybe I'm Being Audited Because I Love The Tea Party

He is lying flat out. The IRS isnt re-auditing previously audited returns. Its BULLSHIT.

Next stop on the bullshit express: Iā€™m being audited because I love guns too much.

2 Likes

Butā€¦ is he? Everything ā€“ his return is approved and beautiful, and his return is unfairly audited, whatever, no coherence matters ā€“ is just what he claims at any point in time. And the MSM just simply reprints word-by-word what he spouts.

Loved the TP in the sense that you claimed some entity, oh I dunno say Trump University, was tax-exempt? Because thatā€™s what TP got in trouble for: registering as 501Ā©(4) social welfare organizations even though they are obviously political groups, which are by law not allowed to claim that status.

No Donald. you are being audited because you donā€™t have the intelligence God gave a cow pie and as a result you havenā€™t the 1st clue how to fill out a 1040 form. And the folks you hire to cover your deficiency canā€™t get the job done either. Very likely you are a tax cheat and pay less by percentage than I do. Thatā€™s why you hide behind this facade of the evil audit. You yourself have said you have been audited 12 years running. If that is the case you need a new person doing your taxes cuz the one you have now is doing a piss poor job.
Oh and playing the victim isnā€™t working.

2 Likes

Little Donnie, this passive-aggressive shtick will get you only so far. Just wait until after youā€™ve secured the GOP nomination ā€“ thatā€™s when the media all bring out their big guns. Blood will be coming out ā€¦ of your nose, from the anger that is always so apparent in your expressions.

I swear, the GOP have set themselves up to fall hard. Our job is to see they succeed.

1 Like

Beatty, Recall yesterday how HRC won by a huge percent. Thatā€™s an inkling of the hammering I want trump to undergo should he be the GOP offeringā€¦just an inkling. I wanna see him get his head handed to him. In every state. A complete sweep of every last one in the Electoral College.

Every.last.one.

edit

I want to see the down ticket result in massive losses for the GOP in local elections and in the House and senate. I want to see the democrats take back the Senate and toss the wingers out of the House.

5 Likes

@darrtown

I see what you mean. Is just passing gas once again and claiming unfairness in being audited or is he actually being audited. All the commentary seems to focus on his woe-on-me Iā€™m being audited, but Iā€™m finding nothing by Googling on an audit having begun or about to though the clamor is growing for him to release tax returns. .

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more, darrtown! Though people like himā€“ones who absolutely canā€™t deal well with even the smallest criticismā€“usually burst a blood vessel or two and suffer a heart attack or stroke, heā€™s too far down the rabbit hole to take advice from a good physician. Heck, maybe his kids and Melania arenā€™t asking him to hold back ā€¦ because theyā€™re waiting for the will to be read.

1 Like

Poor Donnie ā€”

Suffering from ā€œenough is never enoughā€ syndrome ā€”

Blue, here are some comments from the head of the IRS which are salient to this ā€œauditā€ shit.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-head-of-the-irs-weighs-in-on-trumps-tax-audit-situation/

1 Like

@littlegirlblue, Iā€™m thinking he thought he could get some more cheap (free) media coverage while throwing mud at President Obamaā€™s integrity to boot ā€¦ in other words, rile up the idiots who will take his word for it. I say let him keep up with these silly little faux tantrums because heā€™s putting all the other GOPers in a tough spotā€“including the votersā€“when he and they canā€™t verify the lie. Kind of like with Carly ā€œI See Dead Baby Partsā€ Fiorina. Sooner or later, anyone with a half functioning brain will start to connect the dots ā€“ but, by then, he will have already secured the nomination. Donald Trump really is the FrankenTea Monster. They created him and he will destroy them.

Donnie is revealing his freakishly insecure side with his need to defend himself from the smallest criticism. He also has extreme narcissism, serious sociopathic symptoms and heā€™s a serious control freak. All in all some very bad characteristics for a President.
One last thing, heā€™s vainā€¦very very vain as demonstrated by his hair and clothes. Heā€™s commented on baldnessā€¦that hereā€™s something wrong with a man if theyā€™re bald.

1 Like

My guess is that he is not audited every year. The IRS may have differences over how he reported particular items, but that is not really an audit. Hell, I get those. With Trump, perhaps only Carnac can devine the question that goes with the answer, ā€œhis lips are moving.ā€

1 Like

If and when Donald Trump releases anything remotely resembling his tax records, I would expect two things:

1. Nothing or very very very little being donated to anything even remotely resembling a church in years; and

2. At least one or more large donations to anything remotely resembling a church, dated in the last month or so.

1 Like

OR MAYBE Donald you fill out your income taxes like you answer the questioned directed you. NO ONE can figure out what the HELL.you just said.
IMAGINE working for the IRS and every year you had to figure out HIS income tax statementsā€¦the HORROR of it.

CLERK at IRS, OMG, WTF, his statements MAKE NO SENSE.
AND I HAVE TO AUDIT HIM AGAINā€¦O,NOOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

donnie------the rich, greedy man as victim of his wealth.

and the dumbasses just keep slurping it upā€¦

Gen Michael Hayden (Bill Maher show) on a trump presidency-------

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-hayden-donald-trump_us_56d1ed18e4b0871f60eba2f3?

Thatā€™s not quite it. It isnā€™t ā€œTrumpā€ being audited year after year: itā€™s this set companies he controls that year, then next year another set he controls, etc.

Trump has over 400 corporations he controls, many of them empty shells, to protect assets from creditors and to park liabilities. Plus, he constantly tells the press and public that heā€™s ā€œworthā€ 'ten billion or more - yet, the IR sees nothing in his personal tax returns, or the returns filed for the corporations Trump controls, thatā€™s at all consistent with that.

The reason the audit hunt after Trumpā€™s taxes goes on year after year is that Trump moves the assets around those 400+ companies.

ā€œThatā€™s a lie! I never repeat myself! Never have, never will, repeat myself, you liar!ā€

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available