Discussion: Trump Makes Bizarre Courtesy Call At CIA Headquarters

Trump is going to have a breakdown soon. He is so mentally unsuited for this job.

12 Likes

I can’t f…g take him any more and it’s only the second day. It took TIME less than 5 minutes to debunk his cover numbers. Plus, he needs to see an eye Doctor right away, He is very, very, bigly nearsited.

6 Likes

Something is wrong with him that can’t be fixed. We’re expecting a blind person to read the eye chart and it’s not possible. I wonder what the options are. Pence never would have been nominated, much less won. It’s so unfair if he ends up as POTUS soon.

14 Likes

Is a dual impeachment possible?

12 Likes

From the article above:

“I’m a person that very strongly believes in academics.”
– Donald Trump

Bullshit.

11 Likes

Holy Fuck. Trump is years behind on his meds—years behind.

10 Likes

Listen to the “Dollop” podcast on “Syphyllis in America.” It certainly sounds like it.

Won’t be long before Melania will be changing large, poopy diapers.

3 Likes

I sometimes wonder if Kasich kicks himself everyday for turning down the VP slot thinking there was NO WAY the insane sh*tgibbon would win.

17 Likes

“Maybe you’ll say, ‘don’t give us so much backing. Mr. President, please, we don’t need that much backing,’ But you’re going to have that, and I think everybody in this room knows it.”

One of so many of his bloviations…

3 Likes

Please, Gilbert Gottfied, do a dramatic reading of this speech.

21 Likes

I think he is glad he is nowhere near this train wreck. It will end very badly for everyone associated with Trump.

21 Likes

So much backing, I’m already sick of backing.

9 Likes

Personal insecurity and/or madness, on parade.

7 Likes

Chiselin’ Trump: “I can see some members of the dishonest media in the back of the room right now. Watch me as I crush their tiny heads between my huge fingers.”

12 Likes

“I am so behind you and I know maybe sometimes you haven’t gotten the backing that you’ve wanted and you’re going to get so much backing,” Trump told the intel community with whom he has feuded. “Maybe you’ll say, ‘don’t give us so much backing. Mr. President, please, we don’t need that much backing,’ But you’re going to have that, and I think everybody in this room knows it.”

-and-

“I know a lot about West Point, and I’m a person that very strongly believes in academics. In fact, every time I say I had an uncle who was a great professor at M.I.T. for 35 years, who did a fantastic job in so many ways,” Trump said. “He was an academic genius, and then they say, there’s Donald Trump, an intellectual, trust me, I’m like a smart person.”

Did Mel Brooks write this? Larry David?

34 Likes

Already did it today. Marched in Portland Oregon.

8 Likes

He is truly nuts.

17 Likes

Except for the VP. He’s loving this.

6 Likes

I think that they are mutually exclusive.

It’s going to be a long six months until the impeachment…

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available