Discussion: Trump Labels Focus On Russian Election Interference A 'Political Witch Hunt'

1 Like

Conflict of interest? What you talkin’ bout Willis?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/trumps-education-nominee-and-her-family-members-are-major-donors-to-the-senators-who-will-vote-on-her-confirmation/2017/01/06/3d995d0e-d2d0-11e6-a783-cd3fa950f2fd_story.html?utm_term=.fcff49251829

21 Likes

That’s what Al Capone said when they clapped the cuffs on him for tax evasion.

16 Likes

“The Chinese government hacked tens of millions of files from the Office of Personnel Management in late 2014 and early 2015. The cyber intrusion came up frequently in the Senate Armed Services Committee’s Thursday hearing on cyber threats.”

Which is why Trump was even aware of it enough to mention it and pretend he knows anything about it.

18 Likes

the Times noted—as well as Clinton, for allegedly accepting a debate question ahead of time from Donna Brazile, who went on to become interim head of the DNC.

"How come nobody complains about that?” he asked.

9 Likes

She didn’t win the election? Just a guess.

7 Likes

A political witchhunt? Like insisting that a man born in the United States wasn’t and not accepting many pieces of proof of the veracity of his birthplace? Something like that?

34 Likes

Which blonde?

1 Like

“With all that being said, I don’t want countries to be hacking our country.”

I just thought this was such an awful, ridiculous sentence I wanted to celebrate it for that fact.

15 Likes

What’s weird about this comment is that nobody was sharing “top-secret information” with NBC. Obviously since it was probably the CIA who is doing the leaking. The info is probably going to be part of the unclassified report for the American people. What a buffoon.

15 Likes

http://www.nwkniterati.com/movabletype/archives/MossyCottage/mess.jpg

because after awhile…

19 Likes

The one with cankles and pants suits? The smart one.

6 Likes

Thanks for that quality reading material there, comrade! I’ll be sure to bring that with me next time I need to spend some serious time in the “reading room”!

Dasvidaniya!

13 Likes

“China, relatively recently, hacked 20 million government names. How come nobody even talks about that?"

Because they didn’t have traitor accomplices inside the GOP?

Poised to take control of the White House?

In a treasonous conspiracy with America’s enemies?

The answer’s probably something like that.

30 Likes

the pretender then went on to say, “i know more about witches then the generals, just ask Kellyanne Conway”.

6 Likes

touche

1 Like

Don’t worry…the Alt-Right Propaganda Ministry is running interference…

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/05/email-headache-returns-new-clinton-messages-show-passwords-scheds-flowed-freely.html

Yeah, STILL.

14 Likes

who says?

5 Likes

You dropped your hat. again.

17 Likes

Political witch hunt – I’m pretty sure I heard Ron Ziegler, John Mitchell, John Ehrlichman, Bob Haldeman, Richard Nixon, et al throw that term around a lot during the Watergate fiasco. It’s what guilty politicians always say.

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available