Discussion: Trump In Hog Heaven Over Unsourced National Enquirer Claim Of Cruz Affairs

Well…That Ted is soooo’ irresistable. What a chick magnet! Ol’ Heidi can’t keep her hands off him…derp, derp…

7 Likes

That’s Ted, inside and out.

#2016: Republicans ARE a Bag of Dicks!

2 Likes

Trump is a serial adulterer. We’ll see how the Cruz story turns out.

My money was on any Cruz cheating scandal involving meth and a rentboy

3 Likes

Hey! Remember this? …and does Katrina “inspire” or “perspire” or “asspire” him? Huh??? (Katrina is now a Donald Trump ‘Stepford’ spokesperson.)
:joy:

rotflmao

2 Likes

If the name is Katrina, the odds are she blows

8 Likes

#CubanMistressCrisis trending on that merciless b*tch known as Twitter.

Worth a look! Love it!

3 Likes

Update: “Jimmy Swaggert has given Cubanadian Ted Cruz the rights to use his confession.”

:innocent: ~snicker!~

3 Likes

“On tonight’s episode of I Love Heidi, Lothario Teddy schtupps Ethel Mertz.”

1 Like

Howz’ ol HeidiHo’ gonna look in a leopard skin print?

I don’t see how anyone can see these clowns as Presidential material. None of 'em.

3 Likes

My Aunt in New Orleans told me that, while she and her friends could forgive David, they would never forgive his wife for wearing that. The only unpardonable sin is being tacky.

4 Likes

As Daddy Bush said (Dana Carvey voice here) “Not gonna do it. Wouldn’t be prudent.”
I don’t do social media, although this would be amusing

2 Likes

In related news, Josh Duggar came out today to endorse Ted Cruz. Has volunteered to work on his campaign as executive wingman and Director of Womens’ Affairs.
Ted Cruz campaign moves into the digital age!

(Oh yes I did!) :joy:

3 Likes

2 Likes

The “NEW” Trump Pump! :scream:

1 Like

Neither of these guys better not look sleepy in public.
And Teds defense of himself really does sound like Jimmy Swaggart’s early defense of himself.

And Trump says he doesn’t surround himself with "henchmen’?? OOOOKAAAAYYY Who’s that goon who manhandles female reporters? His “Campaign manager”?

The National Enquirer’s journalists were absolutely right about John Edwards.

Let us wait for the evidence to emerge about C-Section Born Crud. The Crud campaign should take the National Enquirer to court if it can prove its case.

It sure is funny how the Enquirer has been mighty quiet and haven’t interjected NOTHING in this debate! Based upon that Trump, I think it is highly probable that you contributed to the development of this story about an opponent. We all know you are a huge cheater!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available