Discussion: Trump: I'm 'Disappointed' In Republicans For Legislative Failures (VIDEO)

Every time I hear this president speak all I can think of is “shut the fuck up Donnie”.

5 Likes

Why does “Metallic Pea” sound like a good name for a Russian rock band ?

4 Likes

There are so few areas of knowledge where the 10-yr olds wouldn’t hold their own against Trump.

2 Likes

‘We love our President, we’re doing this for our President.’

You ignorant fuckwad - the congress is supposed to love the country, not you, and they’re supposed to do what is good for for their constituents, aka us, no you.

No one needs to love you or do anything for you and you’re supposed to be upholding your oath of office, you pig-eyed sack of shit!

4 Likes

Dude’s not saluting the Prez. Maybe President Obama walked by.

3 Likes

And this big fat loose lipped mouth is why Trounce keeps losing.

Who would side with this snake when the first instinct that he has is to turn around and bite them.

This is how a shit-eating vindictive asshole behaves when he’s the current vote-loser President of the United States…

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/225424/trump-vetoes-carter-tribute-

Pisses me off.

h/t democraticunderground.com

4 Likes

What is going on in this picture?

Um…yeah. That question completely overwhelmed, for me, anything that might have been in the article.

6 Likes

The fact that this soldier kept his composure is a testament to military discipline. Notice that Melania has a kind of smirk on her face? Doesn’t earn her much sympathy in my book.

3 Likes

Although I generally pride myself on using respectable vocabulary, I can only say that Trump is a self-serving pig.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to stay away from the news today until now. It just gets more and more upsetting to me by the day. I look for good news but there’s so little of it. I can’t stand what’s happening. I’m thoroughly disgusted lately. I can barely laugh at most of Rump’s idiocy anymore because he’s just so foul and so dangerous to me.

I did find this gem though that has the potential for good news for Montana’s upcoming election. Seems the leading Repuke has financial interests in Russia. Their special election is May 25th.

3 Likes

For the first couple years I posted here I kept to “respectable” vocabulary. trump changed that.

3 Likes

Trump: I never knew how hard it would be to figure out who to blame for my epic failures. I tried blaming the Dems, but it just didn’t stick. I’d tried blaming China, but they made me an offer Ivanka and I couldn’t refuse. I tried blaming North Korea, but South Korea got mad. I tried blaming NAFTA but I forgot I’m a globalist. I tried blaming Flynn, but I already fired him. I tried blaming Hillary but I already beat her. I tried blaming Syria, but that only worked for a week. I tried blaming the 9th Circuit Court, but they weren’t the ones who ruled against me. It’s so confusing. Roger A? Bill O? Rupert? Sean H? Alex J? Jared? Isn’t someone going to tell me who to blame next? Where’s my chocolate cake?

3 Likes

Unbalanced … I would say …

Is putting it far too mildly –

Just a subtle reminder that if Donald J Trump can become POTUS, it could be a bunny next.

1 Like

Trump: I take credit for anything that goes well, I blame others for anything that does not.

1 Like

But if any of them are saying it, certainly none of them mean it. :smirk:

At least it is not a heap of dead bodies, he stands on,

2 Likes

Um, Teresa May, not Merkel. Markell was the one he wouldn’t shake hands wth…l

1 Like

Could someone please explain the photo for this article?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available