Discussion: Trump: I'm 'Disappointed' In Republicans For Legislative Failures (VIDEO)

Um, Teresa May, not Merkel. Markell was the one he wouldn’t shake hands wth…l

1 Like

Could someone please explain the photo for this article?

Where’d he put that wallet?

3 Likes

There is a perfectly functional jet pack that was developed some years ago. It runs on hydrogen peroxide and will allow a (normal weight) person to fly surprisingly well. Please don’t tell Bozo the fuel only lasts thirty seconds. :wink:

1 Like

Them. Funny.

The ultra-nationalist with no loyalty to party or country.

I’m so disappointed in Trump for not giving us his promises on health care. Price isn’t any better. Neither ones have any integrity.

“No can touch, Ivank-------I mean Melania!”

My exact instant response was “what the cornbread hell is going on in that picture?”

3 Likes

OT but along those lines, I read last night that Marine LePen has been hit with more accusations of Holocaust Denial.

The second round of that election is May 7. Bad news for Marine is good news for the world so I hope it amounts to something.

2 Likes

UNACCOUNTABLE TRUMP…pass the buck…OR spend the BUCK, he good at both.

Trumpty is a Republican right.

Guess he forgot, he is the leader and man in charge of his Party.

Melania looks amused.

Disappointing Trump seems to be no problem at all for Republican Congressmen. They only answer to their own constituency, gerrymandered to support their agenda, i.e., small government. If they were at all worried about Trump’s influence, they’d vote for his success. They don’t.

Actually, they can’t. Most of the gerrymandered GOP reps represent the most Fed-dependent counties in the country. As much as they’d love to believe they’re contradictory cowboys, in reality they’re sucking billions from Federal aid.

Hey, you cowboys, ya wanna pretend you’re NOT dependent on Federal aid, you’re just fine without it, then step up.

Or shut up.

It might be a better him than me expression.

“If I was still on The Apprentice none of this would be happning. All of you Tea baggers? You’re fired.”

Donald John fails to understand that Republican/GOPers failures are also HIS OWN failures too!

The idiot is too ignorant for his own good! So how in the hell will he EVER be good for us?

“I like them a lot, I have great relationships. Don’t forget, most of them I didn’t even know. But many of them, like the Freedom Caucus came, and I see them all the time, ‘We love our President, we’re doing this for our President.’

WTF? I STILL can’t believe there are people out there that think he’s a smart guy.

I can’t believe his voters are dumber than he is.

1 Like

In Trump’s world…
TGIF…
He’d much rather be doing this…
http://static2.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.3088900.1492884815!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635_424/march-science-new-york-city.jpg

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available