Discussion: Trump: 'I'd Get Along Very Well With Vladimir Putin' (VIDEO)

“I’d get along very well with Vladimir Putin”

If by “get along very well” you actually mean he’d laugh at you uproariously, then yes, I think that’s probably true.

3 Likes

No discussion of HRC is complete without mention of BENGHAZI!!! and her dastardly role in killing untold millions.

1 Like

Just so Pootie doesn’t offer to serve tea to The D.

2 Likes

Time for them to musk up with some Sex Panther:

2 Likes

Thanks for that link, and within it is this link which is making me happy.

11 Likes

Seriously this reminds me of Palin’s first interview in 2008. James Fallows pointed out that her not knowing what the Bush Doctrine was showed she’d never taken any serious interest in foreign affairs, and didn’t know what someone knows who does follow them and can express nuanced thoughts on the subject. Trump has obviously not been serious about any policy subject—when he talks it’s the vaguest, most impressionistic stuff, like a kid who hasn’t done the assignment trying to bullshit his way through. I guarantee he’ll do no preparation for the debates whatsoever, and it’ll show hilariously.

6 Likes

Donald loves Vlad 'cause he isn’t afraid to get Botox. Vlad would probably have scalp reduction surgery like Donald too— if his head wasn’t the size of a pea.

2 Likes

It’ll show, but only to people who do take governance seriously. Unfortunately, that is not a description of the average GOP primary voter.

3 Likes

Well, having missed out on popcorn futures maybe I’ll try that.

2 Likes

John Cassidy has a worthwhile piece in the New Yorker if you’re not Trumped out. Some insights beyond mere clickbait. Amusing too.

5 Likes

I have no reason to doubt him.

2 Likes

yes, the strong man, who can make the trains run on schedule. Apparently time for a rerun of this classic

2 Likes

Its his nod to us poors. 'Cause ya know, poor people wear stupid hats like this with pandering idiocy on them all the time.

1 Like

I’m thinking the other candidates will know he’s full of it, will also know he’s easily provoked, and will use these two knowings against him to get him flustered and upset. It’s just a thing I think.

2 Likes

They know that now. But it’s not helping them.

1 Like

““I think I’d get along very well with Vladimir Putin. I just think so.
People say, ‘What do you mean?’ I think I would get along well with
him,” Trump, the 2016 Republican candidate, told the press Thursday.”

This qualifies T to be POTUS??
“Hey!..C’mon, I get along with the former head of the KGB, he’s a guy, a good guy, just like me…Uh wait…uh…what?”

2 Likes

I’m sure he and Putin would get along. They could each peel off their shirts and compare moobs. I’m sorry. But I have to call Bolshevik.

3 Likes

Pootie’s tea stays hot.

2 Likes

The one person in the Klown Kar who does have debating skill (savant like skill mind you) is Ted Cruz. Just sayin’.

1 Like

True, but on a debate stage they may be able to get their claws in. He’s not one for thinking on his feet, you can see that.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available