Discussion: Trump: ‘I’m A Nationalist And A Globalist. I’m Both.’

Schizophrenia too?

and he continued, “I am a nihilist with a messiah complex”

I doubt he knows the meaning of those words either.

I would be utterly shocked if he did.

“Do I want to be feared or loved? Um… easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.”
–Michael Scott,
Dunder Mifflin Corp.

1 Like

If that’s the Beatles, I need new speakers…

1 Like

Trump is an ignoramus. This isn’t a question of a new President learning the ropes! This is a President that got elected because of a propaganda world war where Putin won the 1st key battle placing Trump in the White House and now the US is stuck with totally incompetent narcissist. Trump is a white nationalist when it suits his needs and he’s globalist when it suites his needs. He has no other definition of those 2 characterizations…certainly not from a socioeconomic standpoint.

The ignoramus in Chief…little lazy Donnie Trump (although he is getting a bit round)

And we’re going to use He5 (one atom) in the trigger.

The half-life of He5 is 760*10-24 seconds, so the probability that the device has not been triggered after 1 second is about 10-20. I think that’s an acceptable probability of his presidency lasting another second.

1 Like

BACON cheeseburger, my friend. BACON cheeseburger.

Your speakers are fine and so is your ear. Due to a surprising shortage of original videos, I went with the closest immediately available rendition … not terrible, but also not The Beatles. With a little time to dig around this morning, I found what I wish I had found yesterday and have updated the post.

1 Like

Thanks; I was afraid it was my ears!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available