Discussion: Trump: ‘I’m A Nationalist And A Globalist. I’m Both.’

I think you have the wrong end of the animal…

Can’t bring myself to be an Oregon fan…

@tena
@socalista

I knew someone would get the reference (and why the hell can’t you find any Pinky and the Brain clips on the Internet, anyway?), but I really never would have guessed it would be you two.

1 Like

More like “She’s my daughter, she’s my mistress”…

1 Like

1 Like

The first rule of Dunning-Kruger club is not knowing you’re in Dunning-Kruger club.

3 Likes

I’ve been saying this all along. Impeachment is an inadequate remedy if collusion is proven.

That’s how you get into that situation in the first place…

“…This has been Alex Jones and Craig Paul Roberts, reporting to you live from the Derp State.”

Heh.

Fixed.

1 Like

“He flung himself upon his horse and rode madly off in all directions.”

Stephen Leacock

1 Like

Too busy licking his own balls.

1 Like

With apologies to Groucho: “Trump may look like an idiot, and talk like an idiot, but don’t let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”

1 Like

To paraphrase Professor Quincy Adams Wagstaff: “Whatever Obama did, I’m against it.”

Horse Feathers (1932):

I don’t know what they have to say
It makes no difference anyway
Whatever it is, I’m against it!
No matter what it is
Or who commenced it
I’m against it!

Your proposition may be good
But let’s have one thing understood
Whatever it is, I’m against it!
And even when you’ve changed it
Or condensed it
I’m against it!

I’m opposed to it
On general principles
I’m opposed to it!
(He’s opposed to it)
(In fact, he says he’s opposed to it!)

For months before my son was born
I used to yell from night to morn
“Whatever it is, I’m against it!”
And I’ve kept yelling
Since I first commenced it
“I’m against it!”

1 Like

“I’m a nationalist and a globalist.”

And the con man with NPD and encroaching dementia prattles on and the MSM stays tied up in knots reporting on the latest non sequitur and we all comment like crazy on what an idiot he is ( I am so guilty of this). Tomorrow he will say he is a pacifist who likes to use weaponry and the day after he will say he is a vegan who likes steak. As long as we all keep treating this guy like he is not defective our whole country will remain as defective as he is.

‘He said the right thing at the right time. And the wrong thing at the wrong time. He’s flexible.’

One of my friends had an employee, if he would text her something, would respond with a unicorn emoji. He wanted to beat his head on the wall.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!

1 Like

My remedy of preference includes tumbrels and guillotines…but we shouldn’t get carried away and lose our heads over it.

1 Like

1 Like

He has no CV…IT IS ALL LIES.

SEARCH FOR ’ the art of the steal’…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available