But can he tell a joke?

2 Likes

Yeah, but it’s believable with you.

1 Like

He’s the “Splunge!” President…

1 Like

O ty. hahahahahaha

1 Like

D This guy Is a lunatic. When will he be declared incapacitated as defined in Section Four of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution?
"Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.[3]

1 Like

I am well aware… just adding to the chorus of 80s “bad ideas” and silly “i’m both” cultural memes. Hence my McDLT link.

Is there such a thing as an idiotist.

Trounce won’t choose sides because he’s spineless and then would have to speak as to the whys of his decisions.
But, because he’s so gelatinous, he’s just despised in general rather than specifically.
He isn’t just playing victim, he is, of his own spun out brainlessness.

That too, is a decision that he made all by his wittle self.

OT: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/us/politics/nsa-surveillance-terrorism-privacy.html?action=Click&contentCollection=BreakingNews&contentID=65223440&pgtype=Homepage
**N.S.A. Halts Collection of Americans’ Emails About Foreign Targets

Not fair! You stole my line:

Ha! Looks like a lot of people thought the same thing!

Sand?

Go into Beast Mode and give 'em Hell Boy!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028990429

Ron Perlman: ‘We must suspend this regime’s power to legislate until allegations fully resolved’

Ron Perlman‏ @perlmutations 36m36 minutes ago
1/ With an FBI Investigation already underway, there is an abundance of evidence pointing to the fact that our current administration

2/ assumed power by illegally colluding with a foreign enemy. The congressional investigations in both the House and the Senate were chaired

3/ by two men, Nunes and Burr, installed by the GOP to make sure these investigations never gained traction, thus taking an act of treason

4/ and colluding further to make sure the original sin would never see the light of day. These are the people we depend upon to keep our

5/ democracy operating as it was intended, with the rule of law being immutable and not to be tampered with, regardless of station.

6/ there is no greater urgency before us than lifting the cloud that hangs, and is deliberately allowed to hang over this administration.

7/ if, in fact, any of the burgeoning evidence proves true, then we are looking at an ascent to power that is the result of an illegality.

8/ We must suspend this regime’s power to legislate until these allegations have been fully resolved. And if, God forbid,this leads us to

9/ heretofore conclusions never before seen in the history of this great country, then the entire regime must be removed and replaced.

2 Likes

“If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s people who have heart attacks!”

"And I’m the only one who makes the decision, believe me.”

Hans and Franz: “Hear me now and believe me later.”

2 Likes

“Trump: ‘I’m A Nationalist And A Globalist. I’m Both.’”

Two great tastes that taste great together!

2 Likes

Wow - Thank you Hellboy!

A bullshitter and a loser. He’s both.

To be fair, weren’t those his EXACT words when he declared his candidacy?

The Real: I’m a Nutionalist and a Gooberlist. I’m both (and proud of it).

Yeah, but at this time of his life, he spends so much time talking about how great it’s going to be, how it’s going to be the best she ever had, how he’s going to do her like nobody has ever done before, he never gets around to actually doing it.

Trump has Chinatown moment:

“she’s my daughter, she’s my sister”…

What other unlikely couplets could we expect from DJ?

I’m sane and I’m insane

I’m smart and I’m an idiot

I’m draining the swamp and I’m filling the swamp

I’m creating jobs and I’m destroying jobs

I’m destroying the environment and I’m saving the environment

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available