Discussion: Trump: ‘I’m A Nationalist And A Globalist. I’m Both.’

“Hey, you got peanut butter on my chocolate!”

1 Like

Not really. Trump hasn’t projected anything but bellicosity and ineptitude. He’s a feckless bully with far too much military power and no sense of how to use it rationally, or how to achieve goals diplomatically.

6 Likes

Does this mean that hairdo is over two faces now? One I can handle but more than one? Yeesh.

2 Likes

I’m a nationalist and a globalist.”

In other words your Bi

5 Likes

You’re right. The decider’s identity depends on (a) what day of the weekend it is, and (b) whom he spoke with last. Therefore, it could be any of the above.

2 Likes

Trump: ‘I’m A Nationalist And A Globalist. I’m Both.’ He left out insufferable asshole in curriculum vitae.

4 Likes

In other words…He has not a clue what the words mean!!!

Dumb and dumber.

Incompetent and a cowardly baby.

3 Likes

I like safe sex—but no condoms for me.

2 Likes

…and a very big mouth.

3 Likes

Magic 8 Ball?

2 Likes

All you clever dickenses have used up most of the obvious self-contradiction tropes—if you hesitate you’re lost around here, as I know well. But anyway, some of you boomers will remember this from dorm-room walls, maaaaaaaaannnnnn…

7 Likes

But can slip into Roman Polanski’s character at the drop of a hat…

2 Likes

Heisenberg had nothing on this guy. On the other hand, maybe he did.

3 Likes

For the love of God, please don’t ask him to define either term…you may soil yourself…

1 Like

14 Likes

The timely version of “What’s the sound of one hand clapping?” seems to be

“What’s the sound of one unwell, aging man trying to complete a sentence?”

3 Likes

Yet, the cable whatnot still persist in pinning deep presidential motives and backstage possibilities pulled right from their…memories mostly, sadly.

1 Like

Haha.

1 Like

The downward spiral of a man whose ‘great friends’ are figments of his imagination…

2 Likes

“Whatever gives me the votes this time !”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available