Discussion: Trump: ‘I’m A Nationalist And A Globalist. I’m Both.’

9 Likes

All the lyrics from songwriters only means that they are more articulate, witty and wiser than l’arancia.

2 Likes

“Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself; (I am large, I contain multitudes.)”

He is positively Whitman-esque. Donald Trump became president when he fired some missiles at Syria. Today he just became the U.S. Poet Laureate. Well done, Mr President!

Love,
The Media

4 Likes

Reminds me of: "Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m a schizophrenic, and so am I!"

8 Likes

He’s mostly globalist, but he’s definitely nationalist-curious for election purposes.

6 Likes

17 Likes

In the future, some eminent philosopher will pen a serious treatise entitled: “The Metaphysics of Donald Trump”.

6 Likes

Who knew speaking English would be this hard?

8 Likes

Shorter version
I’m an addled brained idiot

3 Likes

I’m an Alabama fan and an Auburn fan. OR
I’m a Wolverines fan and a Buckeye fan. OR
I’m a (insert college here) fan and a (insert previous college’s rival college) fan.

4 Likes

My goodness, the doddering old man is really in over his head.

5 Likes

I’m a Texas AND an OU fan.

Yeah.

2 Likes

Trump: I’ll be whatever you want me to be. WHY DON’T YOU LOVE ME?!?

4 Likes

I think Harry Frankfurt already wrote it: On Bullshit.

9 Likes

Freakin’ buffoon. Dangerous and ignorant and embarrassing.

1 Like

This gives away that someone else is actually making the decisions. So - who is it? Jared? Ivanka? Barron?

2 Likes
3 Likes

He’s an ignorant blustery boob who’s a billionaire (maybe), who doesn’t read, doesn’t think, doesn’t have a moral ballast, and is good at only one thing: marketing himself. He’s a con who makes his marks feel good about themselves, and if they had any kind of a brain, they’d see that their good feelings are in spite of their economic interest. What’s the matter with America?

1 Like

Trump, you ignorant slut!

3 Likes

His caddy at Mar-a-Diablo.
The doorman at Mar-a-Diablo.
The Chinese billionaire member of Mar-a-Diablo.
The Russian agent posing as a waiter at Mar-a-Diablo.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available