Discussion: Trump: 'I Like Bannon' But Don't Give Him Much Credit (Or Call Him A Racist)

“But we’ll see what happens with Mr. Bannon.”

And then we’ll see what happens to you.

6 Likes

Oooooh, I think Bannon just got the kiss of death…

5 Likes

Out like Flynn?

9 Likes

What’s with the “Mr. Bannon” repeated over and over. Is that supposed to be distancing him? Like they meet in the hallway every once in a while but barely know each other?

5 Likes

Speak nicely of the defacto President, Donnie-boy…

2 Likes

There’s so many defacto presidents it’s hard to keep track…

Putin? Bannon? Kelly? Jared? Ivanka?..

6 Likes

Stick a fork in him, Bannon is done.

And as Trump made clear, this has nothing to do with his alt-right neo fascist views and everything to do with the fact that he’s too high profile and gets too much attention/credit.

12 Likes

Excellently put.

5 Likes

“Look, look, I like Mr. Bannon. But only if he is well broiled.”

2 Likes

I do believe you’re right! One wet kiss of death from old sphincter mouth himself. Eww. Deadly.

7 Likes

Beyond the Bannon stay-or-leave comments (looks like he’ll be gone - and blame the media because they were so unfair), there’s this: "I went through 17 senators, governors and I won all the primaries. Mr. Bannon came on very much later than that.” WTF does that mean? He “went through 17 Senators, Governors”? Does he mean he won 17 state primaries? That’s not what those words - in that order, in that part of the sentence - mean. I know he wants to take credit for winning all the primaries all on his own without any help. Fine. But, these words look like they came out of a completely different conversation on some other day.

4 Likes

It’s a death match between Bannon and the generals, and they’re going to win. Bannon is done.

That was Trump’s stock parting line, “Hey honey, you were wonderful, but buh bye, ok? Yeah, I’m not going to call, but I’ll always cherish what we had. Now screw.”

1 Like

11 Likes

But Mr. Bannon came on very late. You know that. I went through 17 senators, governors and I won all the primaries. Mr. Bannon came on very much later than that.”

“So, don’t call him President Bannon.”

1 Like

“Tell Bannon it was only business. I always liked the guy.”

With apologies to Sal Tessio

4 Likes

He’s losing it - panicking and flailing. Sad!

4 Likes

That’s because Trump just finished reading Sarah Palin’s new book, “How To Rite Grate Speaches And Talk Good.”

1 Like

“I like him. He’s a good man,” Trump said. “He actually gets a very unfair press in that regard. But we’ll see what happens with Mr. Flynn Bannon. But he’s a good person and I think the press treats him frankly very unfairly.”

Sounds vaguely familiar.

2 Likes

So when Bannon gets bounced on his ass, does that open the door for Alex Jones to join the Oval Trailer staff?

Director of Mis-Communication?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available