Discussion: Trump Hires Breitbart Chief For Top Post, Diminishes Manafort Role In Shakeup

I had a similar reaction: Someone should ask Drumpf if the name Alexander Litvinenko rings any bells; or for that matter, Leon Trotsky.

4 Likes

"I am who I am,” Trump said. “It’s me. I don’t want to change. Everyone talks about ‘oh are you gonna pivot?’ I don’t want to pivot.”

Trump’s version of “I Can Do Crazy All By Myself.” ___ Oh Donny! Go on with your bad self. It IS Working.

11 Likes

Looking at the two “yes” people he elevated from alt-right land, it is clear he is convinced his people get to vote as often as they show up at the polls. If he dials the crazy up to 11 each of his supporters will enthusiastically vote 20 times and he will win. I guess it is only election fraud if Democrats do it.

5 Likes

Good call! Someone did mention that last night on MSNBC during a panel discussion of Trump’s claims about Clinton’s health. The Clinton imbed reporter said Clinton seemed just fine, not fatigued at all. The Trump reporter said just the opposite. And someone mentioned on another thread that Trump seems to be gaining weight.

BTW, I wanted to slap Matt Shlapp (or how ever it’s spelled) as he was demanding Clinton’s full medical records and everyone was acting like it’s a given Trump is in peak physical health. Not to be petty, but even though neither candidate is thin, in a side by side Clinton appears to be the one in much better health. But, you know, the wimmens is sickly.

11 Likes

I’ve got to be me. What else can I be?

1 Like

“Ms. Conway has past presidential experience in primary races, but the role in a general election represents a new one for her. She is well liked by Mr. Trump’s daughter Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, who had been serving as the de facto campaign manager.”

From the NYT piece

4 Likes

Or maybe this is a direct result of GOP cutting off money or at least reducing it now/soon. This may just be a temper tantrum after the news was delivered.

I think this will not end well…

7 Likes

Time to fulfill completely the promise of the Republican Party, Donald. You’ve almost achieved it…and you’re standing on the shoulders of gi…er…your political and social peers. Congrats!

5 Likes

Trump head-fakes a pivot, no one buys it, goes down the right-wing baseline for the jam! Yes! Slam dunk! Bringing the score to 394 to 144 in favor of Hillary Clinton.

11 Likes

“And Trump couldn’t do it.”

Trump couldn’t do it and also didn’t want to take the chance that he might win if he did. You may have seen Michael Moore’s article yesterday in the HuffPost saying Trump really does not want to be president. I am more and more convinced that not only is this the case but also that he doesn’t want to stay in the race until the end. I think this latest is an attempt to force the GOP to cut ties with him so he can drop out. “It’s all rigged folks–nothing I can do.”

3 Likes

#OH MY GOD YES!!!

Sorry… unforced error number 3,198,324 for the Trump campaign. Take the control away from the guy who is an admitted sleaze, but definitely knows what he’s doing and give it to… MORE CRAZY PEOPLE!

Oh, Donald… if this weren’t for the control of our nation (and the fact that WAY too many people are agreeing with you), I’d actually find this far more amusing.

4 Likes

“I gotta be me, I’ve gotta be me
What else can I be but what I am.”

If you cannot run a campaign successfully it is pretty much a “hint and a half for your ass” that you cannot be successful as President.

5 Likes

Losing to a girl and having tiny hands. Oh the humiliation.

1 Like

I agree with Lio. I remember one article saying that Trump always takes his plane home to New York (sometimes his California house if he’s on the West Coast) every night because he refuses to not sleep in his own bed. Low energy!

2 Likes

Too tame. He needs to bring on Larry Klayman, David Duke and Michael Savage.

3 Likes

Breitbart, wow Michael Moore is right, he is just doing this for a publicity stunt. No wonder this ego maniac isn’t doing anything to win. I really think he’s trying to lose by a record amount to make the Republicans look like the dumb shits they are.

1 Like

As long as they’re lashed to the smokestacks.
Cuz’ those would be the first ®ats to the lifeboats.
‘Women & children? Pffft.’

jw1

1 Like

Why? Let’s speculate.

So Manafort, who has ties to Russia, goes into the background, but stays on the campaign.

After he and Donald meet with the “news executive” of an organization known to have falsified documents and misrepresented them to the public.

Said executive becomes the campaign’s lead.

And what happened in Croatia?

Well, it’s the part where Trump self-evidently forged a note from his doctor–as in, he personally wrote it himself–and no one much seems to have noticed that amazes me.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available