Discussion: Trump: Hillary Clinton Was 'Nasty, Mean Enabler' Of Husband's Affairs

He did what he is charging. Bank on it.

58 Likes

He thinks that being a mean bully is going to be a winning strategy, but he’s about to find out that this only works among the awful people who populate the rump of what was once the GOP.

Well, so much for his “presidential pivot”. It’s more like the “toilet bowl swirl”.

89 Likes

I suppose Ivanka was an enabler, too, then.

Correction:

Ivana. Wife, not object of his lust.

61 Likes

Let me just say this now… What he’s about to unleash on his current wife and his two exes actually makes me feel sorry for them. There’s undoubtedly a stable of women about to be compelled to come forward. Larry Flynt, get out your check book.

101 Likes

Didja ever, in your wildest imagination, imagine somebody this rude and crude would be a national party’s candidate for President?

66 Likes

That’s his winning strategy? To go Lewinsky? Nobody cared about it even then.
I got a Taco Bowl right here for ya Donny.

45 Likes

Add another 2-3 percentage points to Hillary’s victory in November.
Of course, Trump is too vain and stupid to realize he just put his wonderful and selfless wife Melania on the media dinner platter. Looks like it’s open season now. Hey, Melania - release those pre-nup transcripts NOW!

55 Likes

When serious journalism devolved into infotainment, it became all too possible.

Of course, let’s not forget the complicity of the republicans and their racist, bigoted attitudes.

27 Likes

Just a matter of time now before we hear all about Trump’s liaisons, dalliances, and boorish behavior towards women.

I’ve seen his type before and it doesn’t end well.

41 Likes

This guy (#LadyTrump) truly is a pathological liar

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see all the filings from the Donald’s previous divorces… so much material, so little time.

On another note, his campaign is going to have to rely on the media’s continued obsequious free media since it looks like the Clinton campaign & surrogates are busy locking up media buys all over the place. (This isn’t some reality show where the producers can step in to “fix” things before the show airs.)

27 Likes

There’s no doubt in my mind that this attack stream will work on sme very dysfunctional women. But the vast majority of women in this cou try wil find it repugnant. ANY women that’s ever been in a relationship with someone who they thought knew/thought were cheating on them will literally gag at this.

And Plucky et al. are right; Rump puts a bullseye on the back of his own wives, current and past. What’s that saying? Something to the effect of It’s like a person playing with fire who doesn’t even know fire is hot…

41 Likes

Yes, Donald, go after the country’s most popular living ex-president, who still, despite what you say about him, has higher approval ratings than you will ever have if you live to be a thousand - you know, in 7 years from now.

22 Likes

This is just the beginning. Trump is going to run the ugliest, nastiest, most personally vicious presidential campaign this nation has ever seen.

I am fairly sure this will backfire spectacularly. But it’s hard to say for sure, because the level of negativity may be unprecedented.

31 Likes

It looks more and more like he doesn’t care how he looks or sounds. He just wants to lay his thing down and if people don’t like it, tough titty.

5 Likes

There is a great take down of Donald going viral - no words, just a painting.

8 Likes

Am I really going to be describing the Trump candidacy to grandchildren curious about history?

So what is it she allegedly did to these other women?

10 Likes

The real pleasure is to see people like Mitch McConnell and Chuck Grassley suck up to this vile animal. To paraphrase Barney Frank, I don’t think I’ve lived a good enough life to see this happen.

35 Likes

After watching the GOP devolve for the past 2 decades? This was the only foreseeable outcome…

My only surprise is that it didn’t happen sooner, although Palin was a harbinger of things to come.

41 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available