Discussion: Trump Dumps Roy Moore: He Should 'Certainly' Concede To Doug Jones

1 Like

Ooh, that’s gonna leave a mark on old RoyBoy…

2 Likes

Yeah but what does Bannon think? We all know he’s the brains of the outfit.

5 Likes

Rapey McTraitorson can’t distance himself fast enough. Thinks Moore makes him look bad. They’re just not that into you, Roy.

6 Likes

Why is such an issue being made of whether or not Moore concedes? It means nothing either way. I think it’s rather funny that Moore is proving himself to be such a petulant child. Everyone is moving on and Roy’s standing in the corner stomping his little cowboy boots and holding his breath. Just turn out the lights and close the door on him.

14 Likes

Please tell me that there are people who talk like this who don’t have dementia?

2 Likes

And in other Alabama news, there’s this little nugget about another right-wing idiot who defies court orders.

3 Likes

I wonder what the orange thing would have said if he’d been asked what he plans to do about the 4.9 million children in 16 states who lose their health coverage under CHIP by the end of January. (and another 5.6 million in February and so on and so on). Let me guess. He’d stare straight ahead, say “Thank you” and walk away.

4 Likes

President Cheeseburger brays again…

1 Like

God Hates Roy

1 Like

I like what the Times is telling me about the Senate being a toss up in 2018. And what the Atlantic is telling me about nightmares Rs are having

5 Likes

Agreed. First Alabama voters, now Cheetolini…gonna be one hell of a Christmas at the Moore household this year.

2 Likes

Yes, She does.

3 Likes

Are you saying, and have you said, that Trump – great point by the way, his thoughts jump around like a cat avoiding obstacles in a messy apartment – Roy Moore, I never thought – Giant Tax Cut!

2 Likes

The wave is building, slowly but surely, and it is going to give Republicans some major heartburn .

They’re still feeling smug and secure, and cannot imagine being stripped of their power in Congress.
It will be so much fun to see them get their comeuppance.

5 Likes

The Dems messaging is getting better and more consistent. They are going to hang the Moore election around every R officeholder in 2018. The ads write themselves, and will feature images Roy Moore and Head Pussy-grabber in charge. It’s the modern equivalent of “when did you stop beating your wife”. And it will all be verifiably true.
Pass the popcorn…

Or the Peas.

3 Likes

We also need to think more about what it means that Ryan is planning on leaving the House next year. It’s like running out of the burning building in order to stay alive to run again another year for something bigger and better. Also, a talker I trust most of the time, Maddow, has calculated that if the momentum we see lately holds, the House might flip to about 255 Ds and 177 Rs, and if it comes anywhere near that, Ryan won’t want to be there for the carnage.

@headhunter212

3 Likes

A poster on the WaPo site (to Thiessen’s latest POS) has coined the perfect realization of what the modern GOP is:

Guardians of Perverts

3 Likes

This is why they’re finally dropping the curtain and going all out - taxes, judges, blue slips, etc. McConnell knows this is their last hurrah and they’d better grab it. He’s going to leave the always hapless-looking John Thune (can’t wait to see him in a match of wits with Schumer) with the fallout, which will be considerable.

3 Likes

President Pelosi. Half the country would lose their collective minds. I know, I know … but a girl can dream.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available