Discussion: Trump Confirms He Called House Repeal Bill 'Mean,' Claims Obama Copied Him

8 Likes

When actually they’re rolling in rubles.

1 Like

3 Likes

There’s a pattern in the crap you post, from inflammatory to outraged to uninformed and always feebly moronic

6 Likes

That’s funny. I remember those crazy Yugos. Didn’t one fall off a bridge or something? Oh yeah…here it is. Odd that I remember this. It was in 1989 and it was a Michigander crossing the Mackinaw Bridge…in a little blue Yugo.

1 Like

Heh…beat me to it.

1 Like

True, but you know Dear Leader doesn’t know that alternative meaning, or any of those synonyms. And dog forbid anyone tell him that “niggardly” is a real word…

I believe Taylor Swift described him well…

And I can see you years from now in a bar
Talking over a football game
With that same big loud opinion
But nobody’s listening, washed up and ranting
About the same old bitter things
Drunk and grumbling on about how I can’t sing
But all you are is mean
All you are is mean and a liar and pathetic
And alone in life and mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

2 Likes

I love this kind of pointed humor - thanks for sharing.

1 Like

That reminds me of when my sister-in-law glared at me across the dinner table and declared, “You do realize that Obama is evil incarnate.” There is no reaching such people.

6 Likes

It’s so true. Some mornings I can make it five or ten minutes before remembering, and it is a blissful state to be in. Unencumbered by fear and dread, being my optimistic, hopeful self again. And then I remember. And the cortisol rushes through my body. And I look out the window to see if there’s a mushroom cloud.

1 Like

Does this mean if Dems use “mean” in the anti-Trumpcare ads, we’ll have cornered him into not signing the bill?

Next thing you know, Obama will be using “sad.”

7 Likes

All one can do is acknowledge that Trump is a fucking screwball and walk away.

1 Like

President Donald Trump … claimed former President Barack Obama copied his one-word phrasing.

Trump: Can I sue Obama for copyright infringement, plagiarizing… anything?

Silly, Don. Obama just read transcripts from the wiretaps; No need to copy anything.

1 Like

interleaf the WTFs with Holy Shits. it’ll extend the life til nearly noon.

2 Likes

Watching this man in office is like coming on a multi car pile up every day and being unable to look away. Some days it’s only a two car pile up and some days it’s a 10 car pile up.

1 Like

Speaking of Holy $h1t5, just read “Dreamcatcher” and substitute “Trump” for “byrum”.

Washington (CNN)President
Donald Trump accused former President Barack Obama of stealing his
terminology when Obama said last week that there was a ‘fundamental
meanness’ at the core of the Republican health care bill.
…
So now private citizens need to clear their language with hizzhonor?
NOT BLOODY LIKELY MATEY!!!

OK then trump…here’s my term for you

Walking Orange Shitgibbonclusterfuck…

You’re welcome to steal it if’n ya wanna… but I expect you won’t

So, it looks as though even trump doesn’t think this “health care bill” has a snowflake’s chance of passing. Take note Senator McConnell ifyouplease.

4 Likes

Or be, you know, Russian.

4 Likes

Train wreck into a dumpster fire.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available