Discussion: Trump Confirms He Called House Repeal Bill 'Mean,' Claims Obama Copied Him

I wonder if anyone has thought of trying to change his diaper?

Maybe that would help, but the challenge is getting a hazardous materials outfit that would be safe, and someone brave enough to carry out the operation.

Are Seals trained for that?

We could offer a Medal Of Honor if there is reason to be hopeful that it would help.

On second thought, never mind.

1 Like
  1. Donny knows nothing about the actions he is backing.

2. When found out, points the blame elsewhere.

3. Doesnā€™t actually do anything and is totally irrelevant to his office and position.

4. Has nothing to do but provide poorly tweeted snark.

5. His symbol should be an empty chair at the desk in the oval office.

6. The empty chair would provide more meaningful input than Donny. Just ask Clint Eastwood.

3 Likes

Canā€™t even spell Pelosi when itā€™s written out for you above?

'Sā€™all I got.

Also, Intellectually barren.

5 Likes

gretchen, that was a cut and paste of someone elseā€™s comment.

4 Likes

President Donald Trump ā€¦ claimed former President Barack Obama copied his one-word phrasing.

Itā€™s true; Donald Trump coined the word ā€œmean,ā€ just as he coined the phrase ā€œpriming the pump.ā€ Nobody knows more about language than Donald Trump.

1 Like

To be fair to the occupant, he only knows about eighty words and mean is a pretty big one of them.

5 Likes

Mean.ā„¢ A Major Entity of the Trump Organization.

1 Like

ā€œTrump Confirms He Called House Repeal Bill ā€˜Mean,ā€™ Claims Obama Copied Him.ā€

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

What, this motherf****r owns the word mean now? Itā€™s like a 10 year old.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I wake up every day hoping he either quit or stroked out in the night.

7 Likes

A good list, but Trumpists wonā€™t really care. As long as they perceive that the Libruls are pissed off, theyā€™re good.

1 Like

You seem to be lost. Breitbart is thataway, Hoss. ------------------------>

5 Likes

Good God. This country is being led by a six year old. ā€œMom, heā€™s copying me. Make him stopā€.

6 Likes

a day at the North Pole

3 Likes

Its amazing what fantasies occupy him at night, so much so that he rushes to twitter first thing at the crack of dawn to tell us all how real they are, as heā€™s taking his morning dump. I was up and out the door at 5 AM this morning, but that was only because my dog had to take her morning dumpā€¦One good thing though, she doesnā€™t tweet. I imagine if she did, sheā€™d tell the robins that wake her up, who are outside my bedroom window to shut the fuck up already.

6 Likes

Darcy is that you? Hosing your mouth would be a better solution. Responding to Trump is just what Trump wants and the media wants. Thank goodness our former President knows the value of knowing when to comment and not feed a troll - unlike you

4 Likes

I would add tall, dark, and handsome.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available