Discussion: Trump Confirms He Called House Repeal Bill 'Mean,' Claims Obama Copied Him

**MEAN**!!!!!!!!!!!

There, I said it. So sue me Donald.

edit

Oooops…
MEAN™!!!

There I fixed it…Pfffffttt!!

2 Likes

Trump has earned a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s oldest adolescent.

6 Likes

Mr Trump , stop being a fucking a$$hole .

Nope. Nothing.

2 Likes

I had a reply but it’s clearly not acceptable since that base ball practice.

3 Likes

Just a guess here but chances are President Obama knows what’s in the Senate bill and why it is bad. Trump has not a clue and does not care. Yabbut, that awful Obama actually described the bill in the words of Trump what a world. He now owns words.

3 Likes

No, I would say a two year old who says mine alot.

Trump blames ObaMa for not saving him from himself?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/06/25/white-house-blames-obama-for-failing-to-stop-russia-collusion/?utm_term=.6563cb1c7715

5 Likes

My son used that word up until age 5 when he graduated to 1st grade. My grandson (age 8) quit using it about then as well. But trump? Heh heh hehehehe not so much. Thanks for reminding me of my parenting days.

Every morning I stumble to our kitchen, turn on my drip coffee maker. Then wander to my lap top. The thought I have as it powers up…what has he done now?!? As others have said up thread it’s like watching a slow motion car wreck in progress. No other POTIS among the other 44 who have held the office have demonstrated the mental weirdness this man has. “Weirdness” is my attempt to encompass all the various complexities of his mental strangeness. I lack the vocabulary to describe it adequately. It’s hard to imagine a man getting worked up because another said something that accurately described a senate bill before he did. Is trump gonna sue someone (Obama mainly) because he said something cogent and accurate? Words truly fail here.

3 Likes

Pretty sure he already trademarked that one.

1 Like

That about sums it up.

3 Likes

My family is the same way, but I’ve made it clear that political conversations are off the table. It was bad enough when W was in office, but now it’d result in estrangement for sure. Mind you, these are all “Reagan Democrats”.

My fellow resisters are the ones spouting doom and gloom about 2018.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll bite. What’s his number one obsession? How great he is? Or Lust Object?

1 Like

GreaT To sEE thaT the old GOEt is back. One!!1!!!

2 Likes

What I fail to understand is what he is being vengeful about. More like he is a jealous, insecure asshole who is so pissed that Obama is 10 times better - in his use of words, by his actions, sophistication, and pretty much everything else.

It is just plain envy …

2 Likes

And why the fuck would it matter anyway?

2 Likes

Girl fight!

1 Like

I still have a couple dozen rats’ asses to back up my dwindling supply of fucks to give.

3 Likes

Dja all hear who might be retiring?

1 Like

What an absolutely baby. How old is little boy Don?
Gawd the man is nuts!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available