Discussion: Trump Comments On London Attack: 'Some Big News' Just Happened

No expression of sadness or concern for the victims…He’s unbelievable.
Any wonder that this is also breaking:

“Melania,” a family source alleges in the new issue of Us Weekly, “does not keep hidden from everyone around her how miserable she is"… even on the rare occasions when they sleep in the same city. “They have separate bedrooms,” says another Trump insider. “They never spend the night together — ever"…Upset with the former reality star for trapping her in a life she despises, “Melania wants as little to do with Donald as possible,” explains the family source.

22 Likes

Couldn’t he at least try to use his Big Boy words? He sounds like the 5th grade class president, not the supposed leader of the Free World.

28 Likes

This is what he’s been waiting for. Next comes the big fat “I told you so”.
And if it’s really big or when something similar happens here we coronate Trump as Donald the I, King of the US.
Just watch - it’ll be sickening.

12 Likes

FEB 8 2017
The mother of a young backpacker killed in an Australian hostel has criticized President Donald Trump’s claim that her daughter’s murder was a terror attack ignored by the media.

A 29-year-old French national, Smail Ayad, was charged over the August killings. He was given a preliminary diagnosis of schizophrenia and remains at a mental health facility in Brisbane.

Police said Ayad shouted “Allahu akbar” — Arabic for “God is great” — during the attack and his subsequent arrest but they could find no connections to radical Islam and treated the case a homicide rather than a terror attack.

“Any fool can shout ‘Allahu akbar’ as they commit a crime,” Ayliffe said in an open letter to Trump posted on social media on Tuesday. “I have spoken to friends of Mia’s and other backpackers who worked for long days in the fields with Ayad, and none of them ever saw him put down a prayer mat.”

7 Likes

The people of Bowling Green thank the President for his kind words of support.

16 Likes

It’s almost as if he gets off on pain and suffering.

23 Likes

All Tweeto Cheeto was missing was “My Pet Goat”. I guess a Breitbart newsfeed will have to suffice…

7 Likes

So far he’s not said that he deserves admiration and loyalty because he alone predicted this. Not yet anyway but it’s coming soon. I just want everyone here to know I predicted this statement and thus deserve your admiration. You can keep your loyalty.

4 Likes

As long as it’s not his.

5 Likes

She should’ve thought of all that before she cashed in.

All the same, I am looking forward to the book deal. She’s stuck for a long time though, if she wants to avoid a custody fight (which she would probably lose), so I may be dead before she reveals all.

6 Likes

And does the “mainstream media” also get off on this? Trump knows they do.
Good bye Senate hearings, wiretaps, Gorsuch, ACA repeal. Trump will revel in this.

7 Likes

Some big news…president small hands and smaller mind is just itching to tweet.

6 Likes

Trump actually got a boost after the Paris attacks, and his call for a Muslim ban came not long after. And he will always do what worked for him in the past. So you can count on him to hyperventilate about every incident.

17 Likes

Some big news just came in…but I need to sit through this catheter commercial before Fox News tells me what happened.

27 Likes

Color commentary on the road to hell.

1 Like

There were probably three Americans shot and killed today before this rare event happened in London.

I’m so tired of this asshole. Thanks all you disgruntled Mittel-Amerikans who couldn’t even in your little worlds have chosen between the “lesser of two evils.” Hope you enjoy having your health care insurance destroyed along with Medicare that you would have been able to, even for all its faults, count on in your overly long dotage.

11 Likes

Shipped free to you if you have Medicare…

8 Likes

its’ Obama’s fault and I predicted it…

6 Likes

How long before the ’ I told you so ’ comes in …

Fucker’s pissing himself he’s so happy —

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available