Discussion: Trump Bashes 'Grandstanders' Who Quit His Panel In Wake Of Charlottesville

He is getting pretty raw about his comments. This does not seem very presidential at all.

4 Likes

If there is one thing Trump can’t stand it’s SOMEONE ELSE being a “Grandstander”. THAT’S HIS JOB!

Anyone who gets more press coverage than Trump infuriates him.

16 Likes

Replacements. Hmmm. Somehow I don’t think the CEO of Bob’s Underwear Ranch will be as impressive as the CEO of Intel, Merck or Under Armour…

11 Likes

Yes. This is good. He’s feeling the pressure. As he should.

5 Likes

Oh, he’s going to have a great council of American businesses! It’ll be lots of motivational speakers, “Christian” bakers that won’t serve the gays, coal mine CEOs, and real estate grifters. There’ll be blackjack and Russian hookers - in fact, forget the council…and the blackjack.

10 Likes

The worlds biggest grandstander certainly ought to know grandstanding when he sees it. As CEO’s peel off the council, it will become untenable for those remaining to stay especially if an active twitter campaign calling them out begins.

4 Likes

YES!
As I was about to say, “Grandstander, thy name is Trump!”

3 Likes

One image

4 Likes

He will just appoint another couple hedge-fund managers and call it a day.

I have many to take their place.

I hear Martin Shkreli is available.
Don’t forget the Mooch.

9 Likes

YES - YES … and how long is it going to take for somebody to dramatically illustrate the colossally monumental disparity between the truly relatively small size of the Trump ‘empire’ and the Massive size of the enterprises that these individual are responsible for managing… So, Donny-clown …who is the pissant lower tier wannabe ‘captain of industry’ rube now?

5 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

You’re thinking the wrong end of the spectrum. Trump’s brand value is only suited towards low-end products like tabloids and professional wrestling.

3 Likes

Not fair.

Captain Queeq was a war hero who broke under the pressure of combat and was abandoned by his own officers when he most needed them. He is a character to be pitied, not vilified.

Trump on the other hand…

2 Likes

Trumpka noted that after six months, the body hasn’t even convened. So these CEOs are quitting nothing much.

12 Likes

Fine with me Donnie…keep digging that hole and acting like a total asshat. Has anyone told ya what your poll numbers are Donnie? They aren’t good Donnie.

8 Likes
Frazier said that American leaders must “expressions of hatred, bigotry and group supremacy.”

What’s the missing word?

1 Like

As with everyone in Rump’s worthless life, they are ONLY there to be used by him.

You start out as being “made” and end up as being a human shield.

3 Likes

Ah Trump’s on it. Beautiful day in the neighborhood.

2 Likes

Be fair, Krzanich quit because he understands what Vaporware is.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available