Discussion: Trump Atty Posts Collage Of Selfies With Black People To Prove He's Not Racist

"Cohen said he knows Trump “and his heart” and claimed the President “doesn’t have a racist bone in his body.”

Ok I’ll give him a pass on his non racist bones but his brain and mouth are another matter.

6 Likes

You do all the racist policy dirty work for Trump, but you are not a racist.

Sure.

2 Likes

Kapo says what?

10 Likes

Yes, and when the US fought the forces of Hitler in WWII there was violence on both sides. Does that mean we can ignore the ideology and motives of both sides, and say they were morally equivalent?

3 Likes

Trump is going to take a lot of people down with him. The Hindenburg of presidents.

3 Likes

I can’t find Cohen’s Ukrainian cabdriver collage that proves he isn’t a Russian mole…

4 Likes

This is painful. Self-awareness is screened out in the Trump hiring process. I guess fish are clueless from the head down, or something like that.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I once visited Paris. Does that make me French?

3 Likes

“Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him,” Trump said. “Are you the greatest?”

June 6th, 2016 in Redding, California

See, SEE!!! He’s NOT A RACIST!!! YOU’RE THE RACISTS FOR CALLING HIM A RACIST!!!11!11!!!1!!

As a white male, I cannot thank Cohen enough. With his incontrovertible evidence that blacks now have equal access and treatment when it comes to selfies with the President’s attorney, America’s last shred of racism and bigotry has disappeared.

I feel a little bad about letting my black best friend know that I don’t need him anymore, but he’s getting total equality as partial consolation.

3 Likes

Hires only the best people. The very, very best people. Just very good, people tell him. Amazing. Believe me!

1 Like

Need to ask for a refund on your photoshop app .

On MSNBC, Michael Steele was appalled at Cohen’s tweet and his simplistic “see, here I am with black people!” approach to race. I don’t much agree with Steele, but he seems torecognize what Trump is revealing about the R party and the work they need to do.

He included Omarosa twice. So taking his metric, he’s less not racist than he says he is.

“Just because I support [Trump] doesn’t make me a racist.”

So… A) Trump is so not-racist, Cohen’s exempt by association.
or… B) Cohen’s so racist, Trump is irrelevant.

I’m sure the people of color in his photographs are totally cool with him USING them in this manner. I’m sure they’re thrilled about being used as props for his personal agenda.

As for not having a racist bone in his body, it seems like right wing assholes everywhere have completely lost the part of their brains that understands what racism is. Or maybe the brain’s self-awareness function has entirely atrophied while leaving only the amygdala intact.

As soon as you have to explain, “Hey, I know people! I can’t be bigoted/racist against them!” you’ve lost. If you truly believe you are not racist, you need to figure out why you keep saying racist-sounding shit without, apparently, the approval of your non-racist brain.

People learn to get along with - even have fun with on occasion - people they can’t stand all the time. I’ve got racist Trump-supporting shitbags working all around my office and I’m sure there’s a photo or two from the annual Christmas party that looks like I’m having fun with them. But you don’t see me going around saying, “See? I don’t hate racist Trump-supporting shitbags!”

See? The white guy isn’t doing anything. Just more black on black violence.

Why is it always about race with you people?

My friends were so diverse! Two black guys!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available