Discussion: Trump Attacks Megyn Kelly Again As She Returns From Vacation

I want to see Trump tangle with O’Reilly. I really hope he has the nads to attack him like he has the blond bobblehead.

1 Like

I call them the PC squareds. For them it is politically correct not to be politically correct.

2 Likes

We’ve all seen them…folks who rant on internet discussion pages…take extreme positions…supported mainly by ego and bull headedness…call others losers…have no mercy for political opponents…

Trump is one of those internet-addicted goof balls! He gets up at 4AM to tweet stuff.

Get a friggin life, Trump

1 Like

Show has become a opinion show. Leading questions, Stirrwalt and Thiessen, used, Fair and balanced, NOT"

For all that Trump has said, he’s just saying precisely what most of us non-Faux watchers have been saying for years. Maybe he has seen the light.

As far as Trump tangling with O’Liellly, that has already happened, on the immigration issue. Trump steamrolled O’Lielly.

This is part of Trump’s appeal - he states outloud what many of his constituency are thinking. What I love about this is that Megyn has been the love of the RWNJ’s for quite some time and it took absolutely no effort on anyone’s part to minimize her. They all flocked to Trump and have called her the worst names.

3 Likes

I meant as far as tweeting nasty stuff multiple times.

Megyn is simply eye candy for FOX viewers, they don’t care about her beyond that…

Interesting point about correctly calling out Fox.

I’ve argued that on some level the Republican voters have to have realized how lame their candidates are and that they have felt a certain relief when Trump said it out loud. (And there has been great joy on the Democratic side to see those candidates accurately described.) But I missed that the same dynamic applied to Trump and Fox.

Starting to admire Chump for his unabashedly calling out RWNJs-- simply for being RWNJs.
Bloodier-the-better.

Kick 'em when they’re up
Kick 'em when they’re down
Kick 'em when they’re up
Kick 'em all around
Give us dirty laundry

Felt there would be schisms this GOP election season-- but these chasms are YUUUUGE!

jw1

5 Likes

By Gabriel Sherman-New York Magazine
Until Thursday’s GOP debate, Fox News chairman Roger Ailes and Donald Trump had been executing one of the most successful examples of media synergy in recent memory. But the Trump-Ailes alliance — which helped generate a record debate audience of 24 million — has been in tatters ever since Fox’s debate moderators peppered Trump with critical questions onstage in Cleveland. From the moment Trump faced reporters in the post-debate “Spin Room," he’s been attacking the network’s treatment of him, with special venom reserved for Megyn Kelly.
Now, it appears both sides want peace. This morning, Trump tweeted that Ailes called to assure him that Fox will cover him “fairly” going forward. According to two high-level Fox sources, Ailes’s diplomacy was the result of increasing concern inside Fox News that Trump could damage the network. Immediately following Thursday’s debate, Fox was deluged with pro-Trump emails. The chatter on Twitter was equally in Trump’s favor. “In the beginning, virtually 100 percent of the emails were against Megyn Kelly,” one Fox source, who was briefed on the situation, told me. “Roger was not happy. Most of the Fox viewers were taking Trump’s side.”
Things got worse for Ailes over the weekend. In a phone conversation, Trump told Sean Hannity that “he was never doing Fox again,” according to one person with knowledge of the call. The anti-Kelly emails, and threat of a boycott by Trump, seem to have pushed Ailes to defuse the war. One Fox personality told me that Fox producers gave instructions to tell in-house talent not to bring up Trump’s controversial comments that Kelly had “blood coming out of her wherever" during the debate. According to one count, Fox only aired Trump’s comment once since Friday, while CNN mentioned it at least 50 times.
In recent days, Ailes got a glimpse of what a Trump-less Fox News would look like. On Sunday, Trump called in to the four other public-affairs shows; this morning he gave interviews to Today and Morning Joe. Inside Fox, this was alarming. “This thing with Megyn got way ahead of Roger and bigger than he must have thought,” one Fox personality said. “Roger wants this to blow over,” another source added. “He’s upset that conservatives are mad at Fox.” Online, Ailes also took flak. Both the Drudge Report and Breitbart News carried pro-Trump headlines.

***So much for extending an olive branch to Trump. Hold out your hand and he bites it. Yet the lesson won't be learned. Don't pet a rabid dog.***
6 Likes

I’m clueless as to why so many people on this board is coming to Megyn Kelly’s defense. You all must have forgotten WHO Kelly REALLY is. Kelly is a little better than Malkin but she’s still a hateful woman and there’s nothing fair and balanced about her.

Like one poster stated, I have no sympathy for her.

1 Like

Yeppers.

Regardless her past performances she posed Trump legitimate questions and exposed him for being the misogynist he is. I really wouldn’t care if it was Glenn Beck or Michael Savage or any other flaming Wurlitzer Wingnut that gutted Trump, the ends justify the means when it comes to exposing him for the danger he represents.

3 Likes

I don’t think the issue is Megyn Kelly. Making her the issue just plays into the hands of Trump.

The issue is a crass jack ass spouting off misogynistic trash towards women, a debate moderator calling him on it, and the crass jack ass demonstrating once again his trash talk at the debate and since.

I don’t care whether Megyn Kelly is a Republican or a Democrat, whether she is black, white, male, female, smart, stupid or any of that.

Trump was asked about his harsh treatment of women in the past, and he responded by treating a woman harshly.

7 Likes

I don’t see that. Go back and read some of the comments again.

2 Likes

Tick…tick…tick …tick ----

In the future book of The Trump Presidency:

“Diplomacy” (/dəˈplōməsē/): to get into a Twitter war of insults with heads of state.

5 Likes

While I am no fan of Fox News or Mr Trump I’d like to say to “The Donald”:
List one’s fer you good buddy!

Mothra, a traditionalist, is objecting to the proposed giant ‘Trump’ tattoo along his thorax and abdomen…

2 Likes

There’s something seriously wrong with him. 6 tweets/retweets about her, and again calling her a bimbo (via a retweet)! All of this because she asked him a totally fair, if tough question. Comments above–spoiled, narcissistic, bully–are all true.

Anyone who thinks this guy is suitable to be President is an absolute fool.

9 Likes

Though I can care less about either of these two people, I hope the silver lining that comes out from all this noise is independent and undecided women voters take note of this, and vote left. Aside from that, if I hear another thing about Trump, I’m going to start pulling my teeth out, one by one! That’s a more pleasant alternative.

1 Like

Megan laughed at the drumpie and his flailing around in the middle of the night show what a classless impotent he is!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available