Discussion: Trump Acknowledges Russia Meddling, Blames Obama For 'No Action'

1 Like

What do you expect from a guy who drives his golf cart onto the green?

3 Likes

In December, the Obama administration closed two Russian diplomatic compounds and expelled 35 Russian diplomats, in addition to imposing limited new sanctions.

And

The Trump administration is moving toward handing back to Russia two diplomatic compounds, near New York City and on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, that its officials were ejected from in late December as punishment for Moscow’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Ugh. To have the memory of a trum p voter.

1 Like

Secondary hypertension and visceral fat.

3 Likes

Thanks, Obama. You’re off enjoying your millions and we’re stuck with this.

“Action” as in a piece of which category, foreign real estate, Russian hookers, Vodka or presidential elections ?

You gotta dance with the person that brung ya Drumpinstien even if it’s common knowledge that yer a monster. I think we’re seeing ‘presidential remorse’ here.

It’s his green.

Just when does this guy explode?

Like virtually all other events, actions, or problems, Trump always finds ways to blame on others, especially on Obama, but never ever shows a slightest sense of dignity to accept his own responsibility. In fact, Trump’s behaviors have been so resembling that of a spoiled rotten 14-year-old. The problem is Trump is a 71-year-old with a mental and intellectual capability of a four-year-old. And this repugnant idiot is the POTUS. So, Trump has not only been a national disgrace, he would be a real *ugly and disgusting thorn and embarrassment to any nation on this planet. Even that insane pig head Kim jong un of North Korea shows more maturity and credibility than Trump!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I think the GOP decided that getting that seat was worth all of the Trump nonsense, embarrassment, dysfunction, etc. which comes with the administration. While I hope that a few of the Republicans will soon reach a point where they feel they have to do something, I’m not convinced that will happen. The court position is worth it to them (and is what should have brought out every single Dem to the polls last November).

2 Likes

3 Likes

Mitch McConnell is the boss of this Drumpf nightmare.

4 Likes

Blames Obama for “No action”

Good luck with that…

2 Likes

If I didn’t know any better, I would have mistaken Mitch McConnell for a freak in a horror movie, the kind that embodies all the evils of this universe.

2 Likes

I thought my revulsion level had reached max capacity. I was wrong.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Psalm 75

Like the melting Nazi in Raiders Of The Lost Ark?

1 Like

This guy. Retire already geezer. Eat more bacon or something.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available