Discussion: Trump Acknowledges Russia Meddling, Blames Obama For 'No Action'

Thanks for the link. Below from the WaPo story. Without stretching the imagination too far one can guess as to what these efforts would’ve looked like. But hey, there’s full employment at his house.

According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.

11 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when basic decency cut accross party lines.

9 Likes

How about uberschmuck?

4 Likes

Ah… it seems like our money launderer in chief is trying to deflect attention from the really nasty shit thats being reported about the senate repeal bill…

Aint gonna happen asshat

3 Likes

Trump can cry all he wants but Mr. Obama, who’d be the first to say he wasn’t perfect, has two pinkie fingers that individually are better Presidents than Trump could ever hope to be.

7 Likes

Yes! And particularly how it turns back to Uber and the sexist, self-entitled pig who started it and has now been fired. There are 30,000 of these cars roaming around my City making for an angry bunch of people who live here. Angry at trumPP, angry at Uber, there’s no relief in sight.

4 Likes

And now we all get stuck with the clean up.

8 Likes

X-actly…

Don’t we always?

3 Likes

@leftcoaster

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/clue-to-gorsuchs-ideology-seen-in-pairings-with-thomas/2017/06/24/fc510c44-58a7-11e7-840b-512026319da7_story.html?utm_term=.7e84ed027c22

2 Likes

Decency is to basic, to old. Remember your “cutting lines” for those parties. That’s enough.

FIFY :-[

I wonder if there is some sort of charge to be leveled at McTurtle for say hiding in his shell while our election was meddled with?

7 Likes

He’s aiming for being the New Scalia.

2 Likes

That’s no joke. He’ll be around for a long time.

1 Like

Co-conspirator.

But I’m not going to hold my breath.

@littlegirlblue - yeah I know. I don’t want to think about it really. it’s too disgusting.

5 Likes

Mitch, spontaneous, unrehearsed…and, damn, if that Chinese wife don’t look familiar…

3 Likes

Your comment is much kinder than the one I was going to post. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been biting my tongue hard today for some reason.

hahahahahaha

4 Likes

Scotus and his wife gets a job. It was a twofer.

4 Likes

There’s someone for everyone,
If only you just look.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available