Discussion: Trump Accuses Obama Of Watergate-Like Scheme To Wire Tap His Phones

Ahh, but the strawberries…

2 Likes

yarbles!

2 Likes

I have not tracked back to see if this piece was already mentioned. It is worth the time to read. It throws a bit of shade on Ms Mensch and more than a ton of shade on Breitbart and Trump. Trump seems to always make things worse.

1 Like

3 Likes

Better …

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kate-mckinnons-jeff-sessions-is-forrest-gump-snl-cold-open-983239

2 Likes

4 Likes

Link to NY Review of Books article on drugs, Nazis et al mentioned in comments:

2 Likes

Without citing any evidence, President Donald Trump alleged Saturday that Barack Obama was “wire tapping” his phones

Your enemies surround you. The White House is fully bugged. Air Force 1 is a flying coffin and Melania is a robot.

5 Likes

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/white-house-attorneys-scramble-to-come-up-with-evidence-to-back-trumps-wiretap-claims/

1 Like

5 Likes

This only good part of this is the Republican Congress is covering themselves in this scandal in the hope that their rubber stamp Trump will sign their bills.

It will drown them. They have swallowed the vodka kook aid and it will drown them.

1 Like

I think Graham believes is a “Rule of Law”, which I applaud.
I doubt President Obama would order an illegal tap, maybe his minions would, but I prefer to think that it was legal.

I am pretty sure all communication with Foreign Embassy Officials are tapped (I know there are rules against listining to the American half of the conversation, but just half a conversation could provide enough evidence for a FISA request, I guess ?)

1 Like

Eh? Right, so now you’re not believing the polls. You’re becoming increasingly divorced from reality; Nate silver is pretty down the middle.

And then a 2/3rds vote in both houses of congress if trump protests.

You’ve demonstrated quite comprehensively that you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed, my love, but now to think it doesn’t matter what the majority of the American people want shows you don’t understand how either democracy or the 25th amendment works. Bravo…

LOL
So funny when Americans try to talk about goings on outside their little borders.

Cromwell! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl: what a joke; we saw sense.

It’s particularly delightful to hear you extol the virtues and superiority of your system when everyone on here is bitching and moaning about the result it has given you. Not just Trump, but Republican control at pretty much every level in the country save a few blue havens. Hahahaha I’ll take the Queen any day.

And to bring up the NHS! :joy::joy::joy::rofl: The one thing that everybody in the UK agrees on is how superior the NHS is to the US system. Everybody. :joy: So stereotypically ignorant

1 Like

OMG…4 more years of this INSANITY.

He’s CRAZY…

The bot wanted you to use something other than all-Caps. It doesn’t mind if your message is as short as, I believe, 6 characters – it just can’t be all-caps or it gets hurfle-durf’d.

1 Like

OT: too funny, Nuclear Sub drawings found in Charity Shop…

and Tony Blair did not pitch a job with Trump

1 Like

I thought you were going for 2,000 last night? Wimp.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available