Discussion: Trump Accuses Obama Of Watergate-Like Scheme To Wire Tap His Phones

:flushed: :tired_face: :persevere: :confounded:

32 Likes

"“Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just
before the victory,” he wrote. “Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!”
Trump added that a “good lawyer could make a great case” out of this
“fact.”

What is this guy taking? Speed overload?

46 Likes

If there was any surveillance, would it be at Obama’s order? Wouldn’t he be kept out of the loop, to avoid politicizing the issue?

40 Likes

Keep On Tweetin’

36 Likes

Apparently Donald Trump doesn’t understand the difference between illegal wiretapping and FISA court authorized electronic surveillance.

79 Likes

He seems to have a sleeping problem. Wakes up super early - reads/listens to rwconspiracy radio/tv/brietbart and then spends nearly 2 hours twitter-raging. He has access to some of the best intelligence resources in the world, but no, he relies on rw fringe media. Never learns (Sweden? Really?) and instead let’s the world have peeks at how unhinged and irrational he is.

Did I also read that his budget outline calls for a 40% CUT in the State Department Budget? Don’t look at that - look at the figurative spittle flying out from his tweeting fignters.

79 Likes

I am shocked the US is monitoring calls between Americans and the Rezidentura!

IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!

BTW, if your private server in Trump Tower is communicating with Russian banks, you should expect a FISA warrant.

83 Likes

Of course, he has zero proof of this. Presidents just can’t go around ordering wiretaps on whomever they want. Those days are over. There are laws about that. I know Trump doesn’t respect the law, but others DO.

Is he worried about a certain FISA warrant for some reason? I didn’t think his name was included.

What a jackass. He really is an embarrassment.

Hey, pundits, I guess he did another pivot, and we’re all back to Crazyland.

74 Likes

“Trump Accuses Obama Of Watergate-Like Scheme To Wire Tap His Phones”

Just websurfing I find that this topic is drawing unbelievable attention.just when you think things can’t get any crazier with this administration,you find that you haven’t even scratched the surface.So it seems.

26 Likes

Pathetic. This is behavior that seems symptomatic of a con-man who is feeling scared that he’s about to be “made.” Start hurling paranoid claims.

34 Likes

I propose that any article about Trump’s early morning tweets show a photo of Trump in a bathrobe.

53 Likes

Instead of the world worshiping him and loving him and building monuments to him, he’s got problems to deal with. This can’t be happening to ME, The Donald. Must be Obama’s fault. Let’s make some wild accusations so that attention is drawn away from the Russia thing.

20 Likes

The President doesn’t wiretap, the NSA and the FBI do.

43 Likes

I thought FISA warrants were classified. So, either Pissident Shithead is lying or he just tweeted out classified information.

And PeePee referring to this past election as “sacred” is nothing short of batshit crazy - he was already claiming the entire process was “rigged, RIGGED, I tell you! Believe me!”

Please god, if you’re there, take him. Now.

74 Likes

I second that. In the glare of Faux News on TV, and any videos should have Faux News blaring in the background while he furiously pecks away at his phone.

21 Likes

You said it all. Right. There.

23 Likes

Trump and his associates represent (and represented) real national security threats. If President Obama had reason to believe that information from national security briefings given to Trump was being leaked to Russians, then he had a reasonable cause to seek a FISA warrant.

My question is did Trump just released classified information in these tweets?

25 Likes

He’s trying to draw attention to some faux scandal (“Squirrel!”) to divert eyes from something he’s up to or information he knows is about to released.

47 Likes

Actually, it should show him peering at the manly bare chest of Alex Jones.

8 Likes

He isn’t even smart enough to come up with the wild accusations. He is parroting what is trending on Brietbart. Sad.

31 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available