Discussion: Tillerson Three Days After Firing: 'I Will Continue To Pray For Our Country'

Is he trying to tell us something ? “be afraid, be very afraid The fucking moron is unleashed !”

2 Likes

Right. So, in other words, State has been massacred.

1 Like

Tillerson is reminding me of Comey here. Do the wrong thing, then sanctimoniously mutter about your own moral superiority. Not impressive.

2 Likes

But will he really meet with Mueller? It would be a good thing, but I’m not convinced he would.

How bigly magnanimous!

1 Like

Oh please come to the mike and explain to the world how you know trump is a F**king Moron and why.
All liddle details required. lol.

1 Like

They’re scared.

1 Like

“Know that I will continue to pray for our country, our leaders, and your efforts to make this world a better place than we found it

…but not my efforts, or those of our leaders, because we’ve been – and will continue to be – busy making the world a much, much worse place than we found it."

Tillerson is probably the worst Secretary of State in history. He gutted his department of all expertise and failed to stop Trump from harming oir alliances and trashing trade agreements. He likely participated in an illegal civil service purge of all non Trump followers

As much as I hate Trump, Tillerson is only marginally less contemptible because he knows better. Unless he testifies against Trump, he can just STFU and go away forever.

3 Likes

I hope he feels free to speak his mind now and tell the world what a debacle this White House is inside.

1 Like

Not voluntarily. Remember, he has his own irons in Moscow, and would probably like those to be left out of Mueller’s spotlight.

1 Like

Tillerson needs to answer this question why did he leave so many vacancies in his department? Was it his idea or was it out White House idea? We can only imagine why so many cut and run from the state department after The Trump administration came into power.

2 Likes

How about you start working for this country in a way that might help restore some sanity to our national leadership. In other words, Rex, how about you start using what you learned during you one-year stint on the Cabinet to start bringing down the orange orangutan we now call President before he destroys our county?

But I guess that us too much to ask.

3 Likes

“Know that I will continue to pray for our country…"

Gulp. Thoughts and prayers from a Republican! It must be worse than we know!!!

1 Like

1 Like

You saved me from having to write it. Spot on.

If all you have to offer are prayers, Rex Tillerson, then we are better off without you

1 Like

No need to worry - even if you knew exactly what is going on, prayers will do no good. You’re better off wishing on a star.

1 Like

It was Putin’s idea, communicated through Manafort. Tillerson’s reward was promised when the sanctions were lifted. It never happened, and likely will not happen. So, no reason to keep Tillerson around. After all, his job is done. He gutted State and allowed Trump to screw-up our relationship with our allies. And NATO.
Think about it… Look at the complete destruction he leaves behind. Do you really think he could have been CEO of ExxonMobil with THAT level of incompetence?
Rex accomplished what he set out to do. He was never the adult in the room. Just another traitor.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available