Discussion: Tillerson: I'll Be Sec. Of State 'As Long As The President Thinks I'm Useful'

One of Mauron’s Spazguls speaks…and yet says nothing.

1 Like

“I see those differences in how we think"
“Look, I’m my own person, I’m a serious person"
"Tillerson told the Journal he would stay in the job “as long as the President thinks I’m useful.”

Paging the chuckling ape.

@inversion

2 Likes

Trump’s idea of ‘useful’ is not getting in Putin’s way and gutting the State department.

Wonder how Ole Rexie really feels about being Trump’s Useful Idiot?

2 Likes

He’ll stay in his job as long as he’s a useful idiot.

And he’s not going to stop being idiotic.

So in that sense he’s right, it’s a matter of perceived usefulness to President ManBaby, nothing else.

3 Likes

Tillerson told the Journal he would stay in the job “as long as the President thinks I’m useful.”

Well now, does that mean until you’ve managed to complete the job of turning off the lights at the State Department?

Becuz budget cuts are needed to support the Precedents looming tax cuts?

7 Likes

We all need a good laugh from time to time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tillerson will be Secretary of State so long as Putin thinks Tillerson is useful.

When most anyone makes the slightest comment that can be possibly interpreted as negative against Trump, Trump savages and if possible fires the person. Except for Tillerson who before becoming Secretary of State made $1,000,000,000,000.00 deals with Vladimir Putin for which Putin pinned on Tillerson a “Friendship award”. Deals that were put on hold because of Obama’s sanctions of Russia.

What Tillerson being able to call Trump an expletive deleted moron and keep his job proves is that in the Trump administration if you are in Vladimir Putin’s good graces, Trump is irrelevant.

4 Likes

Then there are the “useful” idiot Trump nominees who show up without ever being approved…

Trump nominees show up for work without waiting for Senate approval

1 Like
Tillerson: I’ll Be Sec. of State ‘as Long as the President Thinks I’m Useful’

Bye.

1 Like

Pssst… John! If someone says they are “useful” it means they are being “used.” Think about that.
Being “useful” is very different from being a “leader,” John. How on earth did you become a CEO?

1 Like

“So long as I’m a useful fool.”

1 Like

Trump; Now, you tell me who is the moron?

2 Likes

And I’ll hang around as long as you will let me.
And I never minded standing’ in the rain.
But you don’t have to call me darlin’, darlin’.
You never even called me by my name.

David Allan Coe

1 Like

Donald: “I’ve never found you useful, Rex !”

2 Likes

As long as he’s useful?

That ship sailed on Feb. 1st.

1 Like

Tillerson told the Journal he would stay in the job “as long as the President thinks I’m useful.”

Tillerson told the Journal he would stay in the job “as long as the President thinks I’m a useful idiot.”

FIFY.

If Tillerson going to be Secretary of State as long as the President thinks he is useful, then that’s every other day and someone needs to inform HR and Payroll.

Did he not just make it clear he has absolutely no sense of dignity. he is just an empty vessel at the service of the arsonist in chief.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available