Discussion: This Is Who Joined Sarah Palin At The White House (PHOTOS)

No circus is complete without one of these . . .

4 Likes
[Sarah] Palin posed for photos in the West Wing with conservative rocker and National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent, his wife Shemane Nugent, Trump supporter and musician Kid Rock and his fiancée Audrey Berry.

Did they know they were posing in front of Hillary Clinton’s portrait?

1 Like

Oh, he’s a moron too.

2 Likes

I guess that’s what happens when you lie so often…You lose all credibility and no one believes a fucking thing you say. Somehow the fool thinks he’ll get that back by pointing to a dumb picture of football players and their staff. Not a chance…it doesn’t change a fucking thing. He’s still a pathological liar without a moral conscience.

Fitting…Racist invites racists to the WH…Nice going Chump…This country is on the decline for real…Gonna take a lot fix the crap this man does…

1 Like

Trumpy looks happier than a pig in shit, as he finally got a photo-op with some D-list celebrities in the Oval office.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I had no idea. How delightful!

How fitting. The sleaze and the dopes surrounding the sexual predator.
When Don gets out of the Oval Office, it will need to be disinfected.

3 Likes

OT

Can we just re-name it the White Trash House now?

10 Likes

Mic drop!!!

2 Likes

That’s more white trash than a paper recycling plant.

2 Likes

Trump invites all his ne’er-do-well friends to the White House. . . . how quaint.

1 Like

Guess who picked them out?

And guess who’s under the desk working on her gagging reflux - to better serve?

Look, I understand the story where Palin accuses Warren of stealing her material. That’s news. Which is funny, not just because conservatives consider women victims but because when it comes to stealing other people’s material, nobody tops the GOP. NOBODY. Just how many songs did President Whiny steal during the campaign?)

Beside that, why are there any more stories about this hypocritical, party-crashing, snowbilly quitter? She should be forever known for the Thrilla in Wasilla, when she and her white trash brood crashed a BBQ and started a brawl. Remember that? It went something like this:

I love the stick-figure drawing, but for sheer enjoyment, you really should read the blow-by-blow in the blog, The Mudflats.

http://www.themudflats.net/archives/44433

Well, in case The Mudflats doesn’t load, you should be able to find something here with the 16 updates. SIXTEEN!

4 Likes

Where’s a good tactical nuclear weapon when you need one?
Sheesh

Oh, this is just great. So, next I suppose we’ll hear that livestock is now wandering the halls of the White’s only House and grazing on the lawn. Sawdust on the floors? They need to disinfect after Palin and the pants-shitter leave. Effing disgusting.

2 Likes

I thought it was just some early guests for the Annual Deplorable’s Dance.

1 Like

Celebritards.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available