Discussion: Things Fall Apart On Looming GOP Immigration Bills As Members Bail Out

Republicans have the immigration policy they like. Anything that results in child abuse demonstrates their power over the masses?

2 Likes

Face it folks, the GOP is good at obstruction but they aren’t good at actually governing.

14 Likes

Labrador said “The reason he was there was to emphasize he had our backs and I think a different message was sent that day.”

trumpp has your back alright. He’s looking for a good place to stick a knife. But, hey, keep fucking that monkey!

1 Like

I have an idea-- Reps should meet with Dems to work out a bill that will get support from both sides. But, you say it’s not your job to compromise? Then quit and let someone take your seat who can do a better job.

6 Likes

Masterful trolling, Time…

17 Likes

Weird. It’s like Republicans can’t govern or something.

9 Likes

I was about to say I blamed the child molester. But then I realized that was insufficient information. I blame the Child Molester Rule.

I looked it up. “Incalcitrance” is apparently a synonym for “recalcitrance.” Seems redundant to me.

2 Likes

Finally… they’re eating their own! Could it be true? I’ve never seen them look so haggard. Trump rules! LOL!

1 Like

Alternate headline:

Freedom Caucus Lobbies For Guttersnipe Gulags, Scuttles Legislation

3 Likes

Hey Speaker Ryan – you know who you could turn to who would make the power of the 40-man Freedom Caucus totally obsolete – oh, yeah, the f*cking Democrats.

6 Likes

Wow! Historic IMO. Heads nodding around the world.

Messaging for the midterms writes itself: “Republicans cannot govern”.

It ain’t rocket science.

I want to hear Dems (literally) say:

“The only thing Republicans are good for is cutting billionaire taxes and licking Trump’s boots.”

Say it loud and say it proud.

Again, and again, and again…

13 Likes

Not in the OED, you didn’t.

ETA: It’s not in Merriam-Webster Unabridged, either:

2 Likes

The operative words here are white, male, and hard-core. We are a country of diversity we will not bend to your will, you are blinkered with your own self righteousness. Until you come to the center and meet on level playing ground we will not bend to your will. That is the American way. Can’t imagine that this is my country of the last few years especially this term with this president it’s so far right is out of the ballpark. So our country will continue down this road of tug-of-war and do you bend to the majority of America as well which is diverse with different colored skin we will not give up. We are stronger than you Seems to me that the white race supremacists are in control of the Republican Party we will not bend tear white skin. I realize you feel threatened hey and by the way my skin is white but I am not like you. Whites are afraid of losing their superiority they think it comes with their color of skin. Got news for you you will be in to our will not us to yours . That white male in the White House will be out an easier before too long. His infestation and corruptness will not destroy our country.

It’s for real ? Donald will hang it in Mar a Lago, for sure…

Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan: two men who are trying their damnedest to give Louis Gohmert a run for his money.

“The president needs to understand that that may have actually lost him votes at this meeting,” he said. “The reason he was there was to emphasize he had our backs and I think a different message was sent that day.”

Really Sanford? You believed that??

Hahahahaha!!!

Wow.

1 Like

“licking Trump’s boots.”

Ira, your comments are the crème de la crème, but I have the unfortunate task of pointing out that you spelled the word “balls” incorrectly.

8 Likes

It would be so fitting if that quote was written on Lewandowski’s grave stone.

Here lies Corey Lewandowski…womp…womp…

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available