Discussion: Things Fall Apart On Looming GOP Immigration Bills As Members Bail Out

But its the democrats that are the obstructionists, at least according to our hair fuhrer.

1 Like

L’arancia tells the rubes this language is what got him elected, and it’s what works for him.

He has made insults the core of his presidential messaging. He has called Canada’s prime minister “weak & dishonest.” He has called journalists, lawmakers and political opponents “wacky,” “crazy,”goofy,” “mentally deranged,” “psycho,” “sleazy” and “corrupt.” He has called some of his own appointees and Republican allies “very bad,” “VERY weak,” “failed” and “lightweight.”

:laughing: U seem to have acquired some very potent mota, amigo - howza’bout passin’ it around?!

Well that being so, then his voters are sick.

3 Likes

:moneybag:

1 Like

Trumps message was: “I’m insane. Clinically insane, not just a bit screwy. I don’t care about anything except myself. I don’t have anyone’s back. Everybody must fawn upon me and do exactly what I want, then take the blame -up to and including prison & death!- when disaster ensues, or I’ll start torturing white kids. Your kids! Just you wait and see!!”"

• 100 likes :v:

It’s also contributed to more and more uncivil discourse, and it seems to be only our side which apologizes (Bee, P. Fonda, K. Griffith, etc). but not however De Niro.

1 Like

I didn’t expect De Niro to apologize and I’m damn glad he didn’t.

I want apologies from them. I want to put this bitch in my car and take her down to the border:

I want them to see what it is that they are supporting just like we made the Germans come into the concentration camps to see what they’d done.

2 Likes

‘Borey Wompandowski’??

Womp Womp.

2 Likes

Just heard that at a cabinet meeting trump told the cabinet that he’s going to “invite” congressional democrats to the WH all the while claiming that democrats are the reason he cant reverse what he created.

So he’s going to try the ol charm um, bully um approach …AGAIN…and retreat to calling um names and cyber bullying um b/c he isnt getting his way…

What a Fing TOOL…

Yep, that’s exactly what I was thinking. They’re better suited as obstructionists - hell, they’re experts. They are awful at governing.

If Democrats do take over House/Senate they will need a veto proof majority because I guarantee trump will reject everything they do. And he will love it because he and Republicans will just whine and complain, that’s all the know and its all they know how to do. My hope is that we will have a good plan to counter their bullshit.

“There were enough technical drafting errors yesterday that gave me great pause, and some of those drafting errors were substantial,” he griped. “You don’t pass a major piece of legislation with there being errors in it, and so I don’t know there’s enough time between now and this afternoon.”

It’s okay if it’s a tax cut bill, though.

1 Like

Generally a good read, thanks! However, I question the characterization of King as a “moderate” in any sense. Is this based solely on not being in the Freedom Caucus?

Every time I hear the phrase “Freedom Caucus” a bunch of idiots are bloviating some idiotic shit about something idotic to a bunch of other idiots. Coincidence?

Tax cuts are intended to force the government to shrink small enough that it could be drown in a bathtub. Their words, not mine. (ref: Grover Norquist, NPR’s Morning Edition, May 25, 2001) Their words not mine.

And I find the ability of anyone to add words to the English lexicon one of its charms, but in Mr. Joseph’s defense:

https://www.wordwebonline.com/en/INCALCITRANT

That was actually eleven hours she endured. Orange Fatty A$$ would be in a coma after an hour.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available