Discussion: The Atlantic Publishes Campaign-Era Messages Between Wikileaks, Roger Stone

I think Mueller is really trying to get Manafort … then all the i’s dotted and t’s would be crossed. I don’t think he needs him much at this point, but M strikes me as not just methodical but meticulous - and wants an utterly air-tight case for all of them.

11 Likes

Yea I read it three times, I am getting old I hoped it wasn’t that old.

4 Likes

The Nixon created agency the EPA should have cleaned up this toxic super fund site.

10 Likes

I remember reading All The President’s Men the Summer of my sophomore year in college (after Nixon resigned). There is a chapter about Donald Segretti and all the Dirty Tricks Ops of the GOP. Woodward & Bernstein posited that only the tip of the GOP Dirty Tricks Iceberg was exposed and addressed by Congress and Judge Sirica. And collusion with post Communist Russia was not too far for the GOP to win a Presidential election and foist Neil Gorsuch onto our Country for decades to come.

14 Likes

21 Likes

Can’t wait!!!

3 Likes

I’d like to read an English-language version of this post.

3 Likes

They’re also sending the message that, collectively, they are a million times smarter than the con artists in this administration.

18 Likes

Yeah…obviously should read STONE was in contact with Assange…cmon folks…some quick editing…

3 Likes

The Atlantic Publishes Campaign-Era Messages Between Wikileaks, Roger Stone

and

WaPo: At Least Four Countries Discussed How To ‘Manipulate’ Kushner

WTF? Is it Friday already? I am way behind my work schedule!!!

Or does the meanie media want to ruin Trump’s whole week and not just the weekends?

4 Likes

He’ll look nice in these stripes, too:

12 Likes

It sure feels that way.

7 Likes

Yeah, this article is painfully in need of an edit pass. Please…

6 Likes

I personally was shocked to learn through other Atlantic reporting that Stone, Manafort and Lee Atwater were co-conspirators beginning in 1985

19 Likes

I am waiting to see when we learn what the GOP’s role in all of this was. I still find it hard to believe that the trolls in Russia had so much sophistication that they could draft and target their messages and advertising into a foreign culture without needing (or indeed welcoming) any assistance from allies here in the US…

And what role did Cambridge Analytica play in helping laser focus on critical voter blocs…?

11 Likes

Print your card for tomorrow morning’s tweetstorm

25 Likes

The usual suspects in the subversion of the R party.

19 Likes

It’s a simple typo. Most people refer to Roger Stone as “Asshole,” as in my correction, above.

8 Likes

A “Pen” striped suit?

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

@mattshuham

In the third graph you wrote

Assange claimed to be in contact with Wikileaks’ founder, Julian Assange,

Need to change first Assange reference to Stone.

Oops, I now see @dannydorko already flagged it.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available