Discussion: Tarkanian To Ditch Senate Primary Against Dean Heller After Trump Tweet

Yep. I read that sentence and thought “Danny, the universe is trying to tell you something. Maybe you oughta pay it some attention”.

2 Likes

If this is so great for Dean Heller why hasn’t he changed his official campaign portrait?

3 Likes

‘“It would be great for the Republican Party of Nevada, and it’s [sic. [sic]] unity if …"’

They’re scared.

2 Likes

Here’s the best counter for the Dems to use:

“Nevada, Donald Trump thinks he gets to choose your next Senator. Does he?”

4 Likes

But while avoiding a primary is a godsend for Heller, Trump’s seal of approval is unlikely to help in the general election in a state he narrowly lost in 2016

How is this possible?

Good question - Pence is basically “out of sight, out of mind.” Think of how involved Joe Biden was in meetings, policy discussions, sessions with congressional members, and appearances where he represented President Obama in multiple capacities. I know Pence is on the stupid side, but still . . . . is it deliberate to try and keep him untainted as Mueller’s investigation proceeds, or is it just that Trump isn’t interested in hearing from him?

4 Likes

Dems need to USE this. No rest for the weary. We need to take out EVERY Republican possible. I won’t be happy until their representation in Congress and State Governments is about that of the so-called “Green Party.”

3 Likes

Listen to Trump… ALWAYS a good idea.

1 Like

I was actually talking about Heller.

1 Like

And he don’t know much.

I thought the plan was to primary all these RINO’s? I guess Bannon is having a lost St Patrick’s Day weekend somewhere?

1 Like

The Amazing Vanishing Vice President.

1 Like

Heh. My first reaction was that we finally have a TPM reporter (not to mention its editor-in-chief) who understands how and when (and when not) to use the apostrophe.

1 Like

I see another, “But he would have lost by even more had I not campaigned for him. And he was a lousy candidate. The lousiest.”

2 Likes

Yes, Tarkanian is one of the best people. He’s the perfect picture of a fiercely independent lackey.

1 Like

[sic]? not so much

Tarkanian must be “low energy” - and a very low IQ person. Is he the son of Coach Gus? Does Trump have something on him - pics of him in a Vegas strip club?

Every time someone uses the slogan ‘America First’ without irony my stomach churns. He probably read the TN GOP handbook on why Nazis are our friends.

We’d need a thread entitled What PP Knows to really understand how little it is.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available