Discussion: Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Tells TPM: We Both Fear For Our 'Physical Safety'

Cover of the New Yorker - yeesh.

4 Likes

Wally cry too. Him sad now.

Would it be awesome if Stormy’s boyfriend looked like Eric Stoltz*?

If her lawyer really believed this – if I were her lawyer – I would have her guarded 24/7 by an armed guard.
Is she so guarded? It would be irresponsible not to do so.

(I’m not a lawyer. I’m just a father of lawyers.)

1 Like

Many would say that his getting elected wasn’t a penalty. That won’t happen until all that Mueller knows and has yet to discover is released. And maybe not even then.

I’m guessing Trump probably is aware of his business model, it’s the only business model he’s ever known. This is “standard practice.”

He didn’t succeed by earning money.

1 Like

“last” has more than one connotation. Ugg never posted frequently. I think he’s still around.

Ambien and Big mac Puree over fries??
Yee Gods!

2 Likes

Does it have to be stirred with an anal toy? If so, used?

What city/state are you in? I just put in my info for NYC and got nothing on the map.

Nah. Just one of those little penis straws that they give out at bachelorette parties.

Also this,

Trump legal team moves to shift Stormy Daniels case to federal court

President Trump’s legal team on Friday filed paperwork to move the lawsuit filed against him by adult film star Stormy Daniels to federal court.

Bloomberg reported the motion to transfer the lawsuit from California state court to a federal court in Los Angeles was made by Essential Consultants LLC, the company set up by Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

1 Like

But how many of those are preachers and marketers? In my area, 6 channels are worth watching and 24 are grifter junk. And Fox.

2 Likes

Watching the shadows cast by the fire onto the cave wall. Better than TV!

1 Like

Donald, you’ll never get the respect you crave from NYC. Ever.

Reading Josh’s tweets jsut now, it struck me. This sounds like several classic Naval battles. And it sounds like Team Daniels have the game in hand. (There is nothing but euphemisms in this subject damn it. I am trying to avoid them)

5 Likes

Stormy has gotten tons of free publicity, that helps her “profession”. More power to her.

donald or his lawyers, or his campaign have broken FEC laws, or if Cohen paid the money, I’d heard he could be disbarred.
It’s the money part that is the worst for the USA, seems no matter how you slice it – aside from the Stormy/donald affair laws have been broken. That’s the advantage to the country to keep the story going. I suppose in the end there will be a wrist slap and a fine to the campaign…but it still helps highlight the sleeze and corruption from donald.

OT but Sessions just fired McCabe. What a dick move.

2 Likes

Yeah, just wrote this on another thread…

BREAKING: Sessions just fired Andy McCabe!

These pigfuckers are so small, so petty, so mean and vindictive that they shitcanned a lifelong public servant just ~36 hours before he was due to retire with full benefits.

I HATE these people!!!

7 Likes

Hopefully it stirs up the hornets nest even more.

1 Like

Sessions attempt to curry favor with Fat Stupid Nixon will get his nowhere but he, like Kelly, sure seems willing to destroy the last shreds of his reputations.

I cannot believe how small a man King Tub is. Actually I can which will make it all the sweeter when Mueller finally destroys the last shreds of this pig-eyed sack of shit and his family and fortune.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available