Discussion: Stone's Supposed Assange Intermediary Released From House Intel Interview

He absolutely is. hahahahahaha

14 Likes

Nothing fishy here. Just another nice guy pleading the Fifth out of politeness.

10 Likes

I call it the Strained Peas effect. Unhuh nope, not going to open my mouth. Can’t make me. No way.

7 Likes

Ditto. But the group that I have seen saying it are on my middle tier of confidence. A few are hangers on.

So, there needs to be something more substantial and seen elsewhere.

Like here.

5 Likes

I wonder what my 51 mission B17 bombardier father - and all other WW2 vets - would be thinking. Such a disgrace.

7 Likes

Lemme guess…that has to be Steve-O…and OMFG his mouth was open…

1 Like

The. ‘Triumvirate’

1. Mueller

2. Trump

3. McConnell

4. Ryan

@geofu54

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

My dad’s 94. Fixed bombers in Agra during the war. Doesn’t make a big deal out of it—he was drafted, he went, didn’t have much choice. But he’s been a stand-up, decent-to-the-bone kind of guy all his life. Not much of a one for braggarts or blowhards. He has nothing but contempt for Trump.

24 Likes

This is interesting.

18 Likes

Lately, I look forward to watching Rachel Maddow’s Friday show with a mix of dread, chilled chardonnay, and anticipation.

Some nights more chardonnayish than others.

10 Likes

Sounds like my Dad. Never talked about his service. Just did his job and disdained loud mouthed “yahoos.” He would have detested Trump. Gone too soon. How wonderful to have another Christmas wth yours.

12 Likes

Would turning Stone mean he won’t get locked up? I want him to be locked up.

4 Likes

I believe @antisachetdethe posted they are flying on Friday.

10 Likes

Damn I think you’re right.

Oooooooo - I hope it’s really big

6 Likes

You know, I didn’t realize it would be the clowns! Roger Stone, Randy Credico, Larry or Darryl Trump. These were they guys who went out and brought back the DNC emails? But I suppose if the question is “who is driving the clown car?” the answer would have to be “a clown.”

3 Likes

That’s pretty much a lock then.

11 Likes

FIFY.

4 Likes

A little OT but…This may also be a big deal.

16 Likes

Yes, he did. And that means that something BIG is going to happen tomorrow.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available