Discussion: Steve Bannon Says He's 'Fascinated By Mussolini'

2 Likes

Though I am not a violent person by nature, I sometimes hope that Bannon ends up like his hero did.

21 Likes

He was a guy’s guy. He has all that virility. He also had amazing fashion sense, right, that whole thing with the uniforms. I’m fascinated by Mussolini.”

Hey Stevie…you know who else had amazing fashion sense and good taste?

Charlie the Tuna :unamused:

9 Likes

why are these men’s men always so obsessed with fashion?

11 Likes

Steve Bannon Says He’s ‘Fascinated By Mussolini’

No shit! Who would have thunk it?

11 Likes

And I’m fascinated by meat hooks.

6 Likes

I’m guessing Steve has an amazing collection of Barbra Streisand albums.

22 Likes

Well, Mussolini did get the trains running on time. Any chance he could make the train out of the WH run any time soon?

He should also be aware of the Dictator’s demise when the Italian people had had enough of the pompous oaf. Those who don’t learn from history and all that…

7 Likes

“He was clearly loved by women. He was a guy’s guy. He has all that virility. He also had amazing fashion sense, right, that whole thing with the uniforms. I’m fascinated by Mussolini.”

11 Likes

Drop dead, you dung beetle.

9 Likes

Along with Kellyanne…

4 Likes

People are saying he regularly watches “A Star Is Born” and tears up every time.

2 Likes

Yeah, color me surprised too…

1 Like

So … I did read the interview.

He’s basically got a whole set of highbrow, historically annotated justifications for why the future lies in weaponizing stupid people.

He also says Trump is going to get re-elected in 2020 with over 400 electoral votes.

It is time to shut down this shitshow.

15 Likes

…amazing fashion sense, right, that whole thing with the uniforms.

3 Likes

As long as nothing is done about the previous interference in the 2016 election, I would think Bannon would be correct. The midterms are our only chance for getting that resolved.

3 Likes

I knew that !

1 Like

Maybe Stevie Bannonolini should initiate an invasion of Abyssinia and lead from the front …

5 Likes

One fat, smug, overbearing and booze-soaked mediocrity is fascinated by another. Not news.

11 Likes

He strikes me more a Judy Garland sort, but that’s just me…

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available