Discussion: Spicer: Trump Explained His Wiretapping Tweet By Citing Media Reports

If Sean Spicer briefings were cancelled, SNL would be out of business within a week.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so confused.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know about the rest of you, but my microwave only takes selfies.

11 Likes

If you know a microwave brand that doesnā€™t keep putting itā€™s thumb in the frame please share.

7 Likes

ā€œIā€™m not ā€“ as I just mentioned, good try, but Iā€™ve been clear on that,ā€

Translation: Good try getting me to admit the President gets his information from InfoWars but Iā€™m going to continue to obfuscate.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s really simple - Whatever Trump owns is ultimately Putinā€™s since Putin owns Trump.

:wink:

7 Likes

Itā€™s not

Trump n his flunkies arenā€™t geniuses by any stretch.

45 is in office on account of a divided electorate and thatā€™s going to be in play for a bit.

Now it would have been interesting if before the press conference , a WH press corps member either had called DOJ or Cap Hill and then promptly told Spicer what they had discovered.

But thatā€™s what Tuesday is for

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t matter whether Trump meant wiretap, or ā€œwiretapā€. What matters it that the President charged a former President with illegal, criminal activity. THAT is the issue. Can a President be allowed to make baseless charges of criminality without any accountability?

If the answer is yes then we are really screwed.

7 Likes

You can no longer claim to own a smart TV when Kellyanne Conway is on it.

Andy Borowitz

12 Likes

The jack ass just tweeted base on some bullshit he heard or read in right wing nut news. Admit it, have someone on him 24/7 to keep him from doing that shit again, and move on to the next BS talking point.

Jake Tapper is ripping Sean and that man new assholes.

9 Likes

13 Likes

Itā€™s just very hard to believe that there isnā€™t a single reporter that cannot dismantle Spicer in the WH lying pit. Are there no journalists that have an interest in what happens to our fricken country ?

2 Likes

And a consumer alert from Kellyanne: Please take care not to press the espionage setting on your microwave :

12 Likes

Unfortunately, they tried to cut corners on that model and the defanged regulatory agency didnā€™t catch the radiation leaks.

4 Likes

And itā€™s not just limited to Trump NYC. Itā€™s really a global operation:

Donald Trumpā€™s Worst Deal

2 Likes

She finally got it to work!

13 Likes

i just bought a nuker. couldnā€™t get the camera to work but the audio isnā€™t too bad.

8 Likes

i believe they cut and pasted her senior class picture. she was voted most likely to end up a brain dead zombie. she was not well-liked.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available