Discussion: Spicer: 'I Don't Think We've Seen The End' Of GOP Push On Health Care Policy

He cited the months it took President Barack Obamaā€™s administration to pass its signature health care legislation, though he also repeated the standard Republican line that Democrats ā€œjammedā€ the bill through Congress.

I wonder if itā€™s physically painful to be so disconnected from logic and reason.

9 Likes

ā€œWeā€™ve got all of our best people on this.ā€

https://goo.gl/images/OvSVF6

7 Likes

SpiceBunny is just asking ā€œgive us a reasonable amount of time to get this through.ā€

Say seven years?

6 Likes

I had to laugh. Both sides of the aisle! Iā€™ll bet there are Democrats just begging to hop onto the GOP funeral pyre.

4 Likes

Yes you have Sean Yes you have
Want me to send you some links of the town hall eviscerations of your Republican congresscritters
By the time you get your shit together it will be too late and trust me not one of those fuckers will be mentioning anything about repealing what the people all ready have
Weā€™re having you for lunch in 2018

4 Likes

It is totally cringe worthy to watch Spiceless at a ā€˜briefingā€™ā€¦

4 Likes

ā€œWeā€™re at the beginning of a process. I donā€™t think weā€™ve seen the end of health care,ā€ Spicer said at his daily briefing.

to be continued/concluded in 2019

3 Likes

mid-terms in 2018 canā€™t come fast enough. I truly hope we still have a country by then. At this rateā€¦

5 Likes

Trump and Ryan donā€™t even know what insurance is and how it worksā€¦and honestly neither of them care.

Why waste your time suggesting another round of futility is possible? What the Republicans were pushing was another a tax cut for the rich and higher premiums for everyone else. The world knows it now after this fiasco, Spicer, except maybe you.

4 Likes

Sean is a shanda for the nation

4 Likes

Car crash rubbernecking
A Spicer rollover accident every day

4 Likes

I had to go look ā€˜shandaā€™ up! You learn something new every day!

3 Likes

Spicer meant the Republican tax reform bill. Doesnā€™t know the difference. Easy to see how heā€™s so confused considering what they were pushing and had to pull from consideration because the entire electorate save maybe 11% was in complete revolt.

1 Like

Barring an electoral collapse/straight up stupidity, they arenā€™t going to shoot for ā€˜reformā€™ for the rest of '17 or '18.

Now if '19 goes their way, then get ready for some more Spicer ā€˜goodnessā€™.

Ex: ā€œWell the public has spoken and seeing how those ā€˜paid actorsā€™ were outnumbered by honest votersā€¦ā€

4 Likes

Until I listen to the tape, Iā€™m going with him referring to health care.

Freedom Caucus: Bring It On. Repeal only will pass.
Democrats: BRING IT ON.

2 Likes

Well duh, youā€™re just not gonna see it in the near future. When you shit your pants for the public to see you have to wait awhile before the memory of it faes

2 Likes

ā€œI donā€™t think weā€™ve seen the end of health care,ā€

Not yet, but we know youā€™re still working on it. Thanks for clearing that up, Sean.

5 Likes

At this rate, I think weā€™ll actually have a country that looks pretty much the same way it did when Obama left office. Because the failing will only continue and each failure makes certain there will soon be a new failure. They thought healthcare was hard, but everything Iā€™m hearing is that tax reform is much, much harder especially now that they didnā€™t get their healthcare/tax cut for the wealthy. Once that too fails thereā€™ll be almost no appetite for anything else.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available