Discussion: Spicer Condemns Violent Rhetoric After Adviser Who Said Clinton Should Be Shot Visits WH

His life is golf, has played far more than President Obama ever did but he was criticized for doing so. Presidenting is only his weekday job. Golf is what matters.,

4 Likes

…and gives Chelsea the next door office and has Chelsea’s husband in charge of everything.

3 Likes

time to gather up all the MAGA hats and replace them with IOKIYAR hats.

2 Likes

Sean, bet’cha you’d be real quick to say something nasty about Johnny Depp. How about the guy pictured in this article? He got an invite to the White House and kind treatment by your boss too. So some speech is OK and some not?

2 Likes

And the greens keeper had kittens…
That behavior (not paying attention to anyone else) is narcissism in action.

3 Likes

If you were there why didn’t you stand up in the middle of a song and yell at them? Not accusing you of anything - I wasn’t there, I know one wants to be polite and get along - but what’s the story?

Now I’ve got the GD ear-worm: “Keep Trumping, like the do-da man…”
Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, I opened the door, so here it is: I did speak up, coldly but firmly.
Then they went to school on me, returned with carefully crafted threats and gaslighting. Police in twice, mostly useless. Neighbors seem scared. Long story short, they’re likely con artists using religion as cover. I toughed them out, stayed put, and expanded my musical horizons (eg, Gilbert & Sullivan and reggae seem to confuse them).
Gaslighting is very real and f-ing scary. If my story helps anyone, good.

4 Likes

Trumps Admin - just a bunch of scammers and wankers .

The Husband has played for years and was horrified at the breach of etiquette. He himself sticks to all the rules, and this is just donald’s boorish behavior writ large.

1 Like

@tena @littlegirlblue

Well…will you two share whatever you are smoking with the rest of the class???

1 Like

But only ‘troubling’ when a DEMOCRAT opens their mouth, right Spicy? Why is this country sounding less and less American and more like an authoritarian Nation?

1 Like

I would not at all be surprised that donnie regularly cheats on his stroke card as well. Assuming he counts strokes. Par would be too ordinary for donnie ya know. I’m not a golf enthusiast. I look at the upkeep of greens here in the desert and it disturbs me. The amount of water necessary to keep greens green is …well…excessive. I hate to see water wasted. I even collect the dribble that comes off our AC unit and it goes on our small garden for vegetables Water is carefully used at Chez Darr. Dump is one of this guys who is careless and wasteful. Chaos is his goal.

5 Likes

and yet, every conservative commentator - trolls and all - have defended it as “it’s his private property - he can do what he wants”
because no behavior is too low to excuse if you have money.
BTW - I hate golf - and boorish behavior

You made me laugh. Unfortunately, this does not provide any measure of justice for Kellyanne Conway’s role in the Rigged Presidential Election of That Most Foul Year of Our Lord 2016.

1 Like

Well, Shaaa wn !

Baldasaro is a stain on the great state of New Hampshire, but when you have a legislature as large as ours, some extremist evil is bound to slip through the cracks. I’m very tempted to take an apartment in his district (a mostly red one,) make it my legal residence, and face down this scumbag.

Trump lies.

Spicer lies. It starts at the top, and trickles down.

1 Like

I laugh a lot when I come here and look around. That contributes to the feel good moments I have.

1 Like

Same conservative commentators would probably also excuse his running of the government by saying, he’s the head of it so he can do what he wants overlooking the role of the two other branches… But The Husband’s a golfer, and even though I have no ambition to take it up or understand it, I have to respect his love the game. Just like he puts up with my fondness for stuff he doesn’t understand.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available