Discussion: Spicer Condemns Violent Rhetoric After Adviser Who Said Clinton Should Be Shot Visits WH

Along with others:

“It didn’t happen.”
“I didn’t say that.”
“It’s a media hoax.”
“It’s a hoax from the Democrat Party.”
“OK, it did happen, but so what?”
“It did happen, but only because the President is inexperienced.”
“The President misspoke; we do not support that.”
“Jared is looking into it.”

7 Likes

So in an alternate universe where Hillary Clinton is president, suppose she locks out the media, invites in the Russian ambassador and the Russian news service, discloses code-word level Top Secret information and brags about firing the ‘nut case’ FBI Director, offends our most important allies and jets to golf courses almost every weekend. Just how do you think the Grand Old Putin Party (GOPP) would be responding? On a 1 to 10 scale, outrage would be what? A million maybe. What would the frothing-at-the-mouth level be at Faux News?

12 Likes

I just have to say you really covered it perfectly - bravo!

Impeccably bad timing as usual…maybe we could revisit the second amendment rights speeches from the stump last year…surly he misspoke or didn’t think people would take him seriously…or his “inexperience” caused him to make veiled violent threats…

2 Likes

No situational awareness at all.

Can’t fix stupid.

2 Likes

My neighboring “good little church workers” (thanks for that, Kinky) have pot-luck suppers and sing-a-longs. Starting last year, they riffed through Christmas carols and folk songs with “Curse Obama” and “Hillary is dead,” and variations thereof. It’s hard to describe. Such beautiful voices, spewing such hate. Gotta grudgingly admit, they’ve got stamina. Obama and Hillary are out of the roles that the haters hate, Christmas is six months gone, but they can’t seem to find replacements. I guess haters just gotta hate.

4 Likes

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=donald+melania+trump+"kathiy+griffin"

@tena: Is that one of the sex change procedures practiced in Trinidad, Colorado?

2 Likes

I’m your Uncle Putie
And I’ll welcome you to Donny’s Holiday Golf Resort
The club with the difference
Never mind the fat guy in the golf cart
When you come to Donny’s
The victimhood’s forever

1 Like

harsh but fair.

1 Like

What’s really ironic about Trinidad is that it started life as a coal mining town.

Now the sustaining industry is sex change surgery. There was a surgeon there who was willing to do it and he trained an apprentice who had been one of his first surgical patients and when he retired the other doctor took over.

Somebody tell West Virginia.

5 Likes

Thanks

So a serious comment about shooting a presidential candidate is cool wit ya and then that guy gets a visit to the White House buuuut heaven forbid an actor make a stupid joke about the Lincoln assassination.

3 Likes

Dixie Chick Rules, duh.

5 Likes

"Obviously, as I mentioned, I make it very clear, I condemn all acts of violence,” Spicer said.

Unless it is against an enemy. Then, eh…

2 Likes

Asked later in the press briefing how he could condemn
Depp and Griffin the same day the White House invited Baldasaro to an
event, Spicer seemed unable to recall the one-time Trump adviser who said Hillary Clinton should be shot for treason (Just to complete the thought).

Ready…set…go!!
((pounds head on desk))

I don’t like this alternate universe. Too many alt-facts. And every time I hear the words “president” and “trump” in very close proximity I feel like I’ve been slapped and that’s just not right. I wanna go back to the universe I grew up and spent my life in… this one sucks.

6 Likes

Very nifty trick. Lots of stories to choose from, but I think I like the one in which says Meljania says this because she could just as easily be talking about her manchild husband.

a photo opportunity like this is simply wrong and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it.”

3 Likes

The golf-playing blivet drove his golf cart across a putting green at his NJ club, and any golfer will tell you it’s about the highest breach of golf course etiquette there is.

8 Likes

I believe it’s called “Trumping.”

Common action of the clueless.

3 Likes

Spice Girl just lowered the melting point of snowflakes to about -20°.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available