Discussion: Sessions Offers Meek Defense Of FBI In Face Of Trump’s Attacks

“I don’t share the view that the FBI is not functioning at a high level all over the country,” Sessions Caspar Milquetoast said.

I still would not buy a used Yugo from him
edit

@old_curmudgeon

" I bet he has a photo of John Mitchell on his office wall."

I would not be surprised at all

1 Like

More and more each day her wretched soul is cutting through and manifesting to her physical being.

1 Like

Sessions presents!
hits of the 70’s (music) when I neeeeed love, I just hold my arms and I touch love…

[quote=“carlosfiance, post:10, topic:66410”]
Hey, at least she´s being honest.She´s miserable, so she wants children to suffer too.
[/quote] she’s not being honest, that’s a sop to the republicans so she can show she completely buys that women are nothing without children. if she’d wanted one she would’ve had one

1 Like

great movie

shame on her for stealing that great quote - it reminds me of the tea party speakers who kept up the holocaust rhetoric saying “first they came for…” in their great victimhood as people who’s circumstances were just like the jews in poland

1 Like

I don’t have too much of a problem with Sessions’ comments, but I do have a big issue with how FBI agents’ privacy was breached so egregiously under his watch. That’s not getting an agent’s back. It’s one thing to have tempered remarks which balance the views of a crazy President with the responsibilities of running the DOJ, but he doesn’t have to allow the GOP to manipulate the DOJ. This is how Sessions keeps getting into trouble. There was absolutely no reason for him to get involved in Comey’s firing, nor was there any reason for him to be in any room with Trump to discuss any Russia related matter. There is also no reason for him not to crack down on Devin Nunes and his crazy gambits.

3 Likes

Whatever happened to * I don*t remember * ?

Thanks…I guess…? This is the gift I didn’t want! If I asked for the receipt (to return), I suppose you would point me in the direction of the 2018 mid-terms…??

What still amazes me, is that she and Bill Maher are friends. He’s a dope smoking liberal.

1 Like

Nailed it!!

2 Likes

He’s a libertarian—not a liberal.

1 Like

The Rand Paul variety??

Shouldn’t someone be forming a PAC to push back really hard on this bullshit? Why not run a ton of ads now, on tv, social media, everywhere to bolster Mueller’s credibility with the public, highlight the Republicans’ steaming pile of hypocrisy (e.g. showing prior statements supporting Mueller) and just generally pushing back on the threat to democracy and the rule of law this poses? I would definitely donate.

I think the skirts kept eyes away from her face, which even back in the day had a repulsive mien.

On Fox Jeanine Pirro called the FBI a “criminal cabal”.
Now…that’s too much. The folks at the FBI should not have to take that sort of abuse.

See, though, the thing about here when she was younger was that she was like the opposite of what I called the “Fox Blond Hate Face Phenomenon,” the thing where the women intended to be attractive at Fox had their faces so contorted by hate and rage that they became repulsive. And at the time, I thought it was deliberate policy and, only later, did it turn out that 100% of the women who had that look on air had been sexually harassed by Roger the Hutt or O’Reilly while none of the ones who didn’t have it had been harassed.

But with Coulter, her viciousness wasn’t displaced aggression that made her feel bad like it did the Fox ladies. Instead, it made her feel powerful and happy and, of course, ch-ching, and the pleasure she got from it actually made her more attractive. At least until she got older and the loneliness that comes with being one of the worse people on earth became bitter and took the joy away. And now, it’s like all you see is the gaunt, vile face of evil.

If not for the politics, it would be like the plot surrounding one of the beautiful female antagonists in a Disney flick, like Snow White or Rapunzel.

Because that’s what you see.

But, except maybe for the gaunt part, it has always been thus.

To whom? Is this the Deep Snark? If you actually mean it, I remain nonplussed.

It’s all relative to the baseline.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available