Discussion: Sessions: 'Not Sure Anyone' Could've Caught Flynn's Foreign Payments (VIDEO)

Not to mention the FBI, which just happens to be an agency under the dept headed by the very person who isn’t sure how things work.

6 Likes

I’d rather they be left empty than filled with anyone sharing his ideology.

1 Like

I wonder if Sessions feels some guilt for not having nailed Flynn ? Wasn’t he part of the transition team ?

Sessions is a known liar.

He committed perjury twice, publicly. It would not have been all the difficult to find those foreign payments, Jeff. Somebody could have started that by asking

1 Like

True dat. I wasn’t vouching for the guy - I just meant that of all the people who might be in a position to say “Who cooda knode?,” the person in the position of AG is not one of them.

2 Likes

If the most evil keebler elf ever is capable of guilt or shame, I have yet to see evidence.

1 Like

O I know that and I didn’t mean for my comment to imply you were. Honest!

Straight from the Republican Excuse Factory…maker’s of such great hits as:

“I don’t think that anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center…”

Probably already has.

1 Like

Ha. No worries. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I think he has a sense of ‘Guilt’ in the legal sense, he may be afraid, it is creeping up on him this very moment…

For a party that has only “yes” or “no” answers, gives one something to look foreword to?

In a later comment, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III admitted he advised Flynn to only take payments in Confederate Dollars.

1 Like

No kidding. You have to have a credit check to get clearance and if there is a question regarding your tax returns it’s a big red flag. I’m a little surprised that America’s top law enforcer hasn’t heard of the IRS.

2 Likes

I sure hope so. I’ll tell you this, to the extent that any of this is still going on in the next few years - as much as I loved the Obama administration, I’d be hard pressed to vote for any dem who says, “We should really just put this all behind us and look forward.”

1 Like

Yes, it’s impossible to stop a determined cheater and sociopath from defeating social and legal norms and clawing their way to the top, sort of like Session’s boss.

1 Like

every time someone in this administration is asked to explain something their go to answer is “it’s complicated”. No shit Sherlock. Why don’t you go do something more your speed like taking candy from babies. Your babies apparently wouldn’t mind, and would not hold you accountable

1 Like

Sessions is either profoundly ignorant or has zero scruples about lying, probably both. Will he be forced to recuse himself in so many cases that he will be virtually useless as AG? I hope so.

This bullshit flies for the time being but in the end it’s just piled on top of all of the other evidence that’s being gathered against most of this administration.

BSing their way through interviews is not the same as lying their way through an intelligence committee investigation.

Lawyers will use their words against them, as in, if you said that then-how can you be saying this now?
The courts are doing this to Trounce with regularity.

Have to disagree with you there, Beauregard the Elf is supremely qualified…just not as an Attorney General or any other Government position.

He is qualified to be a Professional Racist.

He is qualified to be Professional Idiot.

And as this article clearly demonstrates he is qualified to be a tuchuslecker.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available