Discussion: Sessions: 'Not Sure Anyone' Could've Caught Flynn's Foreign Payments (VIDEO)

Hey, Jeffy! STFU! Flynn is part of the Russia connection and you’ve recused yourself in this matter.

2 Likes

"We didn’t have nothin to do with it. It was all that n(CLANG!) But even if we had, none’a my boys could’a found any shenanigans goin on. If they did, he would’a had to eat a bowl of the spiciest gumbo Earl could make, I gar-on-tee!

http://www.nola.com/tv/index.ssf/2013/03/maine_justice_skit_returns_to.html

1 Like

Worst. AG. Ever. Doesn’t even know to keep his mouth shut.

Why doesn’t this article mention the fact Cummings warned Pence about Flynn well in advance of the inauguration?

2 Likes

I don’t know the facts of this case

Interesting that such an early and, at his rank, lone Trump supporter and that such a known Senate gossip, grudge accumulator and tattler would take this position.

1 Like

“I’m Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III! I’ll not have any Jew lovin’ Demorat tell me to shut 'ma mouth!”

1 Like

I wonder who, if any, of CO’s former and/or current staff/cabinet will be out of the country at the time Ms. Yates testifies?

Oh, the Democrats will ask. Adam Schiff will tee one up and she’ll knock it out of the park.

5 Likes

Jeff Sessions: “Hey, Trump isn’t the only dumb one in this administration.” [inserts foot in mouth]

2 Likes

So is sessions.

1 Like

Two things here:
Every single picture I have ever seen of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III gives the distinct impression that he’s a bit…intellectually challenged, I think is the PC way to phrase it. Unfortunately, at the same time he gives off the aura of the fox in the henhouse. This guy gives me a bad feeling, in a slimy, smarmy way. Like Cruz, without the McCarthyite polish.

Second thing: I don’t think this “Let’s Blame Obama and his Administration” bullshit is fooling anyone other than The Donald’s base. The majority of Americans will tire of this excuse very quickly and demand a different, if not better, justification for his f*&ckups.

1 Like

Ha! Good point. They didn’t even need to vet him. The DOJ did it for them and they ignored it.

4 Likes

Wife? Somebody must’ve been hard up.
While you’re here, after Trump’ particularly brutal diet of Word Salad that you and @tiowally were dissecting this morning, I was going to switch my nickname-du-jour from NotTooBrightOrange to “The $ex-change $ara”, but I declined, as in my estimation, certain individuals, who quite justifiably want no more than the rest of us to be associated with him in any way, would be offended. If you have an opinion on this, let me know. A simple “ix-nay” will suffice.

Sorry, who’s CO?

I wonder what Trump will do as a diversion the day she testifies. Hopefully not start a war with the DPRK.

1 Like

“AG Sessions: you met on two occasions (that we know about) with Kisalyak, widely-known to be the FSB’s top recruiter in D.C. What discussions about these meetings did you have with the then-nominee, about these meetings?”

1 Like

CO = Current Occupant (DJT)

1 Like

“Current Occupant”? Just a guess.

1 Like

Sorry, you beat me to it!

1 Like

I think this is all building to a huge “Trump Knew” headline.

2 Likes

LOL. There are numerous ones around the various threads, but I’m seeing CO more and more often.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available