Discussion: Sessions: 'Not Sure Anyone' Could've Caught Flynn's Foreign Payments (VIDEO)

1 Like

If he looks any further the other way he’ll be eligible for the Rose Mary Woods Contortionist Award

36 Likes

Well, Jeffy, remember that Uncle Adolf’s lieutenants and willing executioners also ended up in Nuremberg.

27 Likes

Shorter Sessions: "I don’t know nuthin’ ‘bout no vettin’.

18 Likes

You recused yourself, Jeff, remember?

Shut up about this topic.

40 Likes

And besiiiides, it was Obama’s fault!

11 Likes

Sessions: “Nobody knew doing a job interview could be so complicated.”

21 Likes

Mr. Brain Dead is baaaaaaaaaaaack.

Be afraid…be very afraid.

6 Likes

“I don’t know the facts of this case, and maybe there’s an explanation for it.”

Something something Upton Sinclair something hard to convince something something a man’s salary something something depends.

20 Likes

Well, that “extreme vetting” of the Trump administration doesn’t look so successful, does it?

15 Likes

Why can’t these guys get their arguments aligned ?
Spicer blamed Obama yesterday, why is Sessions out of line now ?

8 Likes

Difficulty following storylines may occur due to early dementia. This is a classic early symptom.

13 Likes

Except it was pretty clear straight away that he was a liar, but that doesn’t seem to matter to those hired for the Trump administration.

8 Likes

First the Obama defense, now the Sgt. Schultz defense. What’s next? If we had a functioning Department of Justice, Flynn would be going to jail along with half of agent orange’s staff, including Jeff Sessions.

13 Likes

and you just keep wondering if this obnoxious little troll could say something more patronizing and stupid than he has previously done.
That seems to be right out of the Condi Rice playbook
"I don’t think that anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile "
"I don’t think that anybody could have predicted that this guy who was FIRED by the Obama administration for malfeasance would of had any issues.
Fuck off Sessions Just Fuck off
Your lack of qualifications shows through every day

34 Likes

not according to Sessions.

1 Like

Sure, Jeff, sure. Since you didn’t try too hard how could you possibly know if vetting would have caught this?

““Why would you re-run a background check on someone who is the head of the Department of the Defense Intelligence Agency that had and did maintain a high-level security clearance?””

C’mon, Brokefact…this is an easy one: TRUST BUT VERIFY.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled bag of dicks.

14 Likes

I thank god for us that they’re not only not playing from the same music sheet, but that all the sheets have fallen and are scattered on the floor.

10 Likes

yes jeffie - THAT’S WHY IT HAS TO BE REPORTED

Flynn is a traitor criminal and you’re a co-conspirator

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available