Discussion: Sessions Fires Andrew McCabe, Top FBI Official Targeted By Trump

9 Likes

I would be glad to support them despite being retired. I was a public employee for about 40 years, but not in federal government.

4 Likes

Nothing on dotard’s calendar this weekend? Ugh. Gonna be glued to Fox. What is Murdoch’s next desired move to be telegraphed in via his talking empty heads??

4 Likes

Are you wanting the total within the US or the whole planet?

5 Likes

You think this move will endear Independent and women voters to the GOP in the Midterms? Threatening employees with termination and losing their benefits is common out in the work force, especially among woman in the workplace. Dem candidates need to emphasis the reality.

13 Likes

No. Part of a concerted conspiracy, orchestrated on direct orders from Trump, to taint key witnesses in Mueller’s obstruction case and chill other FBI/IC witnesses. The article below is two months old.

Of course since it’s also about Trump’s compulsive revenge-seeking, dominance games and an effort to intimidate the FBI it is also stupid, stupid, stupid. Does he really think the FBI is going to react well to this?

24 Likes

HoarseWispeer has a background with NPD. His takes have been good reads:

13 Likes

Flynn is Oliver North all over again. Traitors to their country.

8 Likes

No one who exercises critical thinking skills should waste valuable brain cells trying to comprehend the mindset of his followers. AFAIC, they’re dumb fucks who deserve contempt.

Fucking cowards of all them.

5 Likes

They were cheering for the man who flipped on their President and they gave him a standing ovation. I LOL. The Republican party is a cult without the ability to reason.
BTW the guy Flynn was shilling for lost to Maxine Watters by 50 points the last time he ran. Winner. ha ha ha

16 Likes

Meanwhile Vanessa Trump hires a criminal attorney

the noose tightens

14 Likes

How about the definition of petty, indolent and joyless. If Trump is not impeached, he will never tire of bullying others.

2 Likes

Hoping Mueller takes direct aim at Don Jr. in retaliation. Pressure of divorce and indictment would crack him like an egg.

My name is Steve Bannon and I approve this post.

19 Likes

Anyone naive enough to think a coup has not already taken place had better wake up. Folks, this is getting serious; it may be coming down to an armed revolution to get rid of Trump. The US government is now being run by a treasonous madman with delusions of grandeur and clinical narcissism. The bloodless coup is over and our democracy is now a dictatorship.

1 Like

I’m really starting to believe that Sessions did this to protect himself, protect Rosenstein and Mueller. If not, then may he roast in Hell. I’m hoping that we have enough patriots in the GOP that they stand up and say “Enough!”, but I’m not going to hold my breath. Maybe Flake would do it. Maybe McCain. But McCain is too sick to do anything but write from bed, and Flake and Corker have the least in the fire, so I would think they are most likely to speak out.

I suspect the FBI and Mueller are really offended by this, unless folks at the FBI and Mueller’s office believe it to be deserved. However, I doubt that it’s deserved. Especially when you consider the hypocrisy of Jeff “I don’t recall” Sessions.

I hope this administration doesn’t cause society to riot in the streets. We’re not there yet, but we are spiraling downward.

7 Likes

Trump hired the lawyer that took down Gawker, and I bet he doesn’t come cheap. So Donnie’s gonna need to big bucks for this move. Or will we find an unreported in kind campaign donation to pay for this?

1 Like

It’s still shocking to hear that Flynn is supposedly campaigning for him.

5 Likes

That’s IT!!!

1 Like

And they will be vetted like no one has seen vetting.

6 Likes

But I bet they’re done dirt cheap. As in all things Trump we need to keep an eye on the money.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available