Discussion: Sessions Fires Andrew McCabe, Top FBI Official Targeted By Trump

Looking forward to the coming Democratic administration.

When a reinstated McCabe personally cuffs Sessions and his fugitive co-conspirators.

It. Will. Be. Awesome.

33 Likes

21 Likes

I don’t know. In some ways Renfield stole that movie.

God, Flump.will do ANYTHING to keep Stormie off the front page!

3 Likes

The next Democratic administration could nominate Andrew McCabe for AG or FBI Director.

9 Likes

So…uh…anyone have the latest count on how many people have a justifiable reason to seek revenge on trump?

11 Likes

Yes, it is powerful.

6 Likes

The resemblance is striking - in both looks and behavior.

4 Likes

Crazy - no commercial breaks on The Last Word thus far.

11 Likes

No we are not, buckle up buttercup we’ve got work to do. Let’s Roll!

8 Likes

Thanks for the info.

At what point do these cretins realize that they are sinking themselves with this blatent garbage? Is there no point of awareness. NONE?

What ever. Drive yourselves into the ground losers.

4 Likes

Jeff Sessions just passed the litmus test that Trump gave him to keep his job.

5 Likes

Yes, I very definitely like the idea of AG or FBI Director Andrew McCabe placing handcuffs on the fascist Il Dunce.

3 Likes

As a former federal employee, I urge a federal general strike. Time for some some massive labor actions. The WV teachers showed the way. Docile workers are exploited workers.

24 Likes

I wouldn’t automatically assume that any enemy of Trump is a good guy. The IG report that recommended he be fired (the IG is a well respected, pre-Trump staff member) for his anti-Clinton behavior during the 2016 investigation, allowing FBI reporters to speak to the WSJ reporters about a (bogus) Clinton Foundation investigation, and then lying about it.

Don’t get me wrong, what Trump & Sessions have done here is wrong, and obviously corrupt. But this seems like it could be just like the Comey situation. He did very wrong things to unethically sink the Clinton Campaign, and being an enemy of Trump doesn’t automatically make him a good guy. Maybe this is completely a smear job, but I wouldn’t automatically assume that makes McCabe without fault either.

20 Likes

As attorneys are wont to say…“Asked and Answered.”

4 Likes

NOT OT:

https://twitter.com/CaseyNewton/status/974817340939358208

The linked FB statement here.

30 Likes

Of course its a dick move, Trump’s a dick, that’s been established. McCabe seems to be kind of a dick too. I’m not gonna shed any tears for the dude. Lie down with dogs…

5 Likes

Donnie is getting backed into a corner and his tiny little fists are flailing. Bring it on, mofo, cuz ALL of this is gonna backfire on you bigtime. Of course, the Repubs are deadly silent, and thus entirely complicit…watching from a distance while their maniac implodes.

11 Likes

OT – Anyone watch that Felix Sater interview on Chris Hayes’ show? Wow…that guy is mobbed up to the hilt. I don’t care how much he helped the CIA or FBI with intelligence. This is what is meant when the CIA talks about having to use unsavory characters to do human intelligence sometimes. But Sater has Brighton Beach Russian mafia written all over him. That love of country routine he gave was pathetic. Only thing that guy loves is money, influence and power. Just my opinion.

Oh, and his father I read somewhere was also involved with the mob. He worked for one of the biggest Russian mob bosses ever. So the Saters managed to keep it all in the family.

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available