Discussion: Sessions Fires Andrew McCabe, Top FBI Official Targeted By Trump

Trump has surely won the right to be a contender for greatest asshole to ever occupy the oval office. This might not rank as an important event as presidential actions are concerned. But as dick moves go, this surely must rank close to the top of the list. Andrew Jackson tips his hat to Trump from the grave for this one.

24 Likes

What a travesty, to work that hard to ruin the career and reputation of someone who has served with honor and integrity for over two decades, These are small, petty, vindictive (emphasis on ā€œdickā€) assholes, and the only thing that keeps me from losing it completely is the certainty that the universe is going to exact a price, and Lady Karma is going to have her way with each and every one of these fkers.

34 Likes

And the cowards did it on Friday (news dump) evening. I want these ratfuckers to pay. And donā€™t ask me to understand the assholes who voted for Trump. They are dead to me. No redeeming value whatsoever. Fodder for the agents of decomposition.

75 Likes

We are NOT. Itā€™s time to take back our Constitution.

12 Likes

Hang in there.
Trump 2020? We have 300 million plus people in this country. If 10k, 20k ā€” heck A MILLION showed up to cheer for the Dotard, we would still have 299 MILLION people who didnā€™t.
And it wasnā€™t nearly that bad. Seriously. A standing ovation of out numbered donkeys is not something to lose sleep about.

9 Likes

I think the entire Trump 2020 fundraising thing is another bullshit scam. He doesnā€™t want to run for reelection; he loathes the job. He wants to take the money and run (after declaring himself the greatest president ever), like he did with the inauguration money.

36 Likes

I hope the lawyers who read this will reply in detail.

Given this firing, if this firing is determined to be unfair, can the next democratic administration undo the effects of this? That is, can they reinstate McCabeā€™s pension?

8 Likes

If thatā€™s true and Sessions had any integrity as a man or government official, Sessions should have resigned.

9 Likes

These ā€œpeopleā€ have gone about three hundred thousand miles east of beyond the pale. Despicable, loathsome creatures.

18 Likes

Completely low class, petty, grotesquely nasty act by a low class, petty, grotesquely nasty administration.

However, it is likely that McCabe probably already has a new job lined up after having opportunities from any number of good law firms. He is young enough to still make plenty of money before retirement. I also believe there are administrative appeals processes he can use to challenge the loss of his pension, particularly given the Asshole-in-chiefā€™s tweets and public statements.

23 Likes

Heā€™s already the fucking undisputed champion. His goal now is to be a bigger dick than Putin, but heā€™s closing the gap every day.

12 Likes

Nothing and no oneā€™s good name will survive serving under Trump. #RESIST

6 Likes

Isnā€™t Flynn supposed to be telling all to Mueller? And all charges against him were dismissed.

6 Likes

McCabe can start by telling us all where the bodies are buried.

33 Likes

I donā€™t know how much pension money McCabe will lose over the course of his retirement, but I would be really glad to contribute to a GoFundMe campaign to make up the difference.

5 Likes

If thatā€™s true, then besides lacking integrity, Sessions is a wold class idiot because Trump has nothing but contempt for him and is going to fire him anyway.

16 Likes

The Bandit says the shit has hit the fan so buckle up. I donā€™t know who this person is but his/her threads are grippingly dramatic. True? I got no clue. Saturday night massacre is now in motion and Mueller is putting war shots in the tubes, flooding them and finalizing firing point procedures (pardon my submarine warfare analogy, but Iā€™m a submariner).

Read entire thread. Dramatic stuff.

https://twitter.com/BanditRandom/status/974831653863407616?s=20

9 Likes

Sessions is the Renfield to Trumpā€™s Dracula. Especially the bit about eating the flies.

16 Likes

Heā€™s already started to do so. Just released a statement.

8 Likes

I wish I could like this more than once.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available