Discussion: Sessions Fires Andrew McCabe, Top FBI Official Targeted By Trump

It’s getting very chilly in there.

1 Like

Last night I was indulging a fetish I have for a.m. radio. The thing is, you never know if what you are hearing is a current broadcast or something bouncing back from deep space. Well, I came across Hannity crowing about some news re. the 2 FBI lovers, text messages, a FISA judge, and Flynn. Anybody know what this is about?

@clare

1 Like

You’re joking here…right?

1 Like
10 Likes

I saw that .
Astounding that so many Republicans have no shame
Look at the crowd, you don’t need to ask if they watch Faux news and listen to conservative radio

2 Likes

You really begin to wonder at the absolute stupidity of Trump and his Minions .
McCabe was acting director of the FBI
He knows where your skeletons are buried, he has seen them all.
The icing on the cake is that career FBI agents are looking at this and thinking “This could happen to me”
Do you think the whole FBI will be gunning for Trump?
Trump’s stupidity and pettiness will bring him down

4 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

In addition the Turd he was stumping for just got off probation and has numerous criminal convictions.
Crimnals-R-US
The Republicans went through the bottom of the barrel to snag this one
They were answering the phones Looser central may I help you

2 Likes

Oh it’s brilliant just brilliant
Fat Nixon has just exposed himself to discovery and depositions. That should prove interesting.
Smooth move Matlock

4 Likes

Lets go there

2 Likes

Agreed
Thank you for doing what 1000 talking heads on TeeVee cant

3 Likes

3 Likes

Trump was stupid enough to think that he could fire Comey for the wrong reasons and pretend he was doing it to be fair to Clinton. This is more of the same.

Trump doesn’t give a damn for what anyone has done for him. – he only looks at what gives him satisfaction now.

4 Likes

can a traitorous Russian agent give pardons?

stand by for that concept to be tested.

@marby

wonder how we’re all going to feel when/if Stormy pockets the dough and goes into seclusion. “hey where’s the adult film star with the heart of gold that was going to save the union???”

@khyber900
Flynn is likely broke and is doing anything he can for moolah if that was a paid appearance.

3 Likes

Donald Trump has gone too far this time. 20 years of service and you decide to fire him 72 hours before he was gonna walk off the job with this retirement how low can you go. This is your downfall

1 Like

Since Sessions is recused from the Mueller investigation, and firing McCabe impacts that investigation, does that set up Sessions for an obstruction of justice charge?

3 Likes

While presidents nominate federal judges, which particular judge hears a trial is beyond the powers of POTUS.

And Trump is also.

The longer Sessions hangs on by his toenails for whatever reason, the harder it is for Trump to fire Mueller.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available